A Bitch Barmaid

"Good job Finn!" Exclaimed Alice, finishing her lesson with Finn, who rode Lavender like a professional. Little did anyone know, she brought Finn is own horse, Archer who would be arriving in a few days at Bailey Manor.

"What can I call you as a nickname?Finn asked as Alice helped him down from the horse, Morgan leading lavender into her stable, fresh stacks of hay piled up on top of each over.

"I guess you can call me what you want" Alice laughed, tickling Finn underneath his chin, making him giggle loud.

"Ok then,Ali" Finn giggled as he climbed into Alice's Bentley, ready to return to Small Heath.

-At the Garrison-
Ada and Alice walked into the Garrison, laughing there heads off as if they had been best friends for a long time. Pol thought of Alice as family, who made everyone happy over the course in which she knew them. The new blond barmaid took one look at the girls and snorted at them, Ada giving her a death stare back.

"The pub is not a place for hoes like you to women" the barmaid said, but before any of the girls could answer, Tommy walked through the doors and walked up to the barmaid, face to face. This made Alice find this attractive, for no reason what so ever.

"Grace I watch my mouth if I was you. My sister Ada is not a hoe, nor is Alice, who is practically like family. Like a second mother to Finn boy" Tommy says, pulling the bottle of whisky out of her hands.

Is that what Tommy thought of her as? I mean he was right, Finn is like the child Alice never had. Full of life and adventure, she wanted to embrace Finns passion for ridding, in which he had a natural talent in.

"What a bitch, and your interested In her?" Ada sternly asks her brother, who drank whisky out of the bottle as if it was a water bottle.

"Ada who said I was interested in her?" Tommy smirked, Alice couldn't help but feel jealous of this barmaid, but she kept quite and took a sip of whisky from her glass which sat on the round table.

"I mean who would want her" Alice said underneath her breath, Ada and Tommy hearing, Ada bursting out laughing whilst Tommy had a smirk on his face.

"That's why your part of this family" Tommy chuckled before taking another sip of whisky before heading back to the bar, closing the private rooms door behind him.

"How's Finn getting on?" Ada asked her friend, in which she smiled." He has pure talent Ada, he should work with horses or animals in general when he's older" replied Alice, pouring out a fresh glass of whisky before downing it in one.

As time went on, Ada and Alice joked alongside Arthur,John and Tommy over a bottle of whisky. To the dismay of Grace, Tommy whisks Alice aside, which only made her fell nervous: being face to face with Tommy Shelby weren't intimidating to her.

"I want to take you to the races" he says, a smile spreading across Alice's face." Is this a date Tommy Shelby" Alice laughed, Tommy chuckling back at her.

"Suppose it is Alice Bailey" he reply's before walking out of the Garrison completely, Alice standing in shock. A date to the races can only go one way or another right?...