Oh Baby

Alice POV:
"He is beautiful Ada" smoothing out Karl's blanket I give him to his mother for the fist time, a smile building into Ada's face. The love she gave to her son was her world, even if Freddie is his dad.

"Darling you need to rest, they shot you" Polly warns me, I laugh slightly, looking at Tommy as I did so." Nothing will stop a Shelby's wife from dying" Ada giggled at the comment as she held Karl close to her to keep him warm.

"Don't mess with Alice Shelby she's a fighter" Tommy raises a glass up in the air, smiling to himself as he did so." Karl Shelby" everyone cheers and clings there glasses together as soon and Freddie burst through the door, tears in his eyes.

"Karl Shelby? You bitch Ada!" He shouted sending tommy flying for him. Arthur had no choice but to hold his brother back, the anger through my husbands eyes could be read like a story.

"Don't call our Ada a bitch" I shout back, Freddie circling me as if I was a painting up for sale in a gallery." And what are you gonna do huh, filthy blood traitor" that was enough to make me send Ada and Karl out the room, punching Freddie as I did so. I fell to the floor in fatigue, Tommy lifting me up into his arms.

"Pol I think she may be-" before Tommy could finish his sentence, I fell gently out of his touch, pulling him onto the street.

"I know it ain't the best place to say but I- he pinned his lips onto mine, passion and lust filled in both our lungs. He held me close to his chest, not letting me out of his strong reach.

"Mrs Shelby congratulations" he whispers making me smile brightly at him. "Same goes for you Mr Shelby" the smile pinned onto his face bright.

"Oi yous lot, I am gonna be a fucking father" everyone cheered whilst I laugh lightly at Tommys announcement. He sure does it in his own way.

"But ain't the little one gonna have a place to the thrown" i stood frozen to the spot at Arthur's question.

"No" everyone cheered again as we made our way to The Garrison.

-Time skip-

"If we have a girl, we will name her Morgana, if we have a boy we will call him Johnny" I smiled as Tommy said the words I was waiting to hear forever. Yes I knew that he and Lizzy Stark slept together before he got with me. Yes I know that she may be pregnant. But I don't matter, I ain't gonna leave someone I love over a innocent baby.

"Johnny Thomas Shelby, Morgan Martha Shelby" Tommy's face lit up, making me smile more. I knew deep down i wanted twins, maybe my wish was going to become true.

After talking for what seemed ages, we fell asleep in each overs arms.