The Final Showdown

(There is a slight time skip guys :)

Alice's POV:
I walked out of the house, gun in hand. Knowing who I had to kill, I walk to my car, ready for the final battle. The twins were still quite young, in-fact there 12 now.
Rue is far to young to understand what is happening not like Ada gives a shit.

"For king and country" I whisper underneath by breath as I see the Mafia draw closer on the field. Every single Blinder was here, including Finn and Isaiah. If seems like yesterday that I taught Finn how to ride a horse. Now he is 15. How time fucking flys by.

"For John!" Jessie screamed, her heart aching over and over for her loved one, killed at the hands of the mafia. She was out for revenge, and I fucking love it.

Turning my body around, I shot some people, killing them immediately. Pulling out my bow and arrow like Katniss Everdeen, I shot a women who looked like the main target. The battle then stopped. Tommy shouted and the blinders cheered, a sign the war was over. For now anyway.

"Electra would be proud of you Alice" Arthur raised a glass in the air, full of whisky to the brim. The triplet daughter that arrived with the twins, but sadly died a few minutes after.

"Morgana, it's down to you to become the next queen"

The end!
____________________________
Thank you for reading this story, I hope you have enjoyed it! Stick around to read the sequel, Killer Queen!