Little Lies

The sun shone through window at the crack of dawn, making the Shelby's get up slowly, the cold air hitting there skin gently.

"TOMMY!" Alice screamed, Tommy running to comfort his wife immediately. He did not have to ask what happened as he saw the puddle of water that was underneath his feet.

-Time Skip-
"She's a liar!" Alice roared, throwing a glass against the wall. This startled the twins slightly, however no sound came out of there mouths. Polly slapped Ada across the face, leaving a red mark on her cheek.

"Ada, you twat! You said you had nothing to do with Freddie!"

"He is my husband, so I told sweet little lies"

Alice walked to the nursery, cradling her twins close to her chest. Morgana and Johnny was there names, Morgana looking like Alice, Johnny looking like Tommy.

"Ada, you should have been honest when you said you weren't with Freddie" the words that Alice spoke hit to hard for Ada.

"It was for Karl's best interests. I wish to move away" Ada's shock words made tears form in Alice's eyes.

"Move where?"
"Australia"

Alice's heart sank. Knowing that Ada was thinking about leaving, she knew this would leave a deep hole in the Shelby family. Especially for Tommy, whose heart would sink at the fact that his only sister was moving far far away from him and her niece and nephew.

"If you leave, Tommy would never forgive you, Karl wouldn't know his own family" Ada stated at Alice emotionless, unfazed about the words that her sister in law was saying.

"I am leaving and that's that" Ada left the room in a hurry, Tommy standing in her way." I heard everything" he says, staring vengefully at his sister.

"Let me go"
"I won't let you leave, I will give you part of the business"
________________________
Authors note: sorry this chapter is a little confusing, I have time skipped a little to match the sequel coming out very soon, which follows Morgana Shelby.