💥 Mad Hatter #1

Happy birthday to CecilieRossau1, may she have many years of life!💜

💫🎉💫🎉💫🎉💫🎉💫🎉💫🎉💫

A beautiful dress adorned the mannequin in front of me, and my pride was radiant. I was chosen to make dresses for the White Queen, as was my friend Tarrant (better known as the Mad Hatter), who was in charge of making hats.
The dress was pure white, with lilac details shaped in flowers, with short sleeves, and I also decided to put a shiny veil from the waist down, which matched the collar also with a veil.

- TARRANT! HATTER!- I ran excitedly to the next room, looking for him.

-Hello, my dear artisan.- He took me in a hug, rolling with me.- What's new, to come here so bouncy?

- Remember the dress ordered by the Queen? - He nodded in agreement. - I want to show you.- I offered my hand, soon being accepted, and it was he who pulled me there.

He stood in the doorway and turned to me, mouth and eyes open.

- TCHARAN!

- It was wonderful, Y/n. I've never seen the same, congratulations!- he said dumbfounded, fiddling with the fabric, then his face changed to as if he remembered something.

- Thank you so much, I...- when I was speaking he left quickly, leaving me confused, coming back with a box.

- I hope you like it, I made it in honor of our friendship. - I thanked him with a nod of the head.

I was so curious that I ended up opening it quickly, and from there I saw more beautiful cloths and cloths so that my work would look better and under them, a white top hat next to a small sign "Do it your way".
A long smile was present on my face, I opened my arms and enveloped him in a strong and warm hug, listening to his contagious laugh.

- Thank you, Hatter... for everything so far.- I pulled away, looking into his bright green eyes.

- Thanks to you who make my days the real Wonderland.- He brought his face closer to me, initiating a calm kiss.

Ah, Wonderland...