💥 Willy Wonka

Specially made for BayBay08, may your days, months and years be filled with good things!

Congratulations! 🥳

               I could hear whispers and laughter coming from the Chocolate Factory crafting room, and so I was suspicious. Willy and little Tom were always lurking around, up to something, and I don't suspect it's that again.

           — May I know how much my husband and my little one are whispering so much?

           — Nothing, honey!– Willy gets up quickly, leaning against the table, apparently hiding something.

           — Why do I get the impression that this is a lie?

           — Honey, let's go, shall we?– he grabs my shoulders, pulling me away.

             Soon she was sitting on the bed, waiting for whatever it was, but Willy said it was something incredible and spectacular and fantastic. And my anxiety is present, when he bites my nails, soon seeing the famous burgundy cape of his clothes, and the squeak of Tom's little shoes... our baby!

         — Will mom like it?– I heard Willy talk to the little one, who agreed with an "Uhum" - Anxious, dear?

          — That's still not enough.- I see a package in Tom's hand, he hands it to me.

          — Open mom!– he said excitedly.

              Inside this package was a chocolate with a heart shape, but different, Willy asked me to die and in that, it brought back memories of my childhood... Chocolate with coconut!

          — So dear? What did you think of the surprise?– he says with a wide smile on his face.

          — I LOVED IT DEAR!- I hugged him and took our son, doing a triple hug.

            From then on, the gift I was given became a hit in stores, and it has my name engraved on it.

*Sweet Y/n*