💥 Edward Scissorhands #3

Due to constant requests about it, I decided to do it!
For now, my wish list is closed, but soon I will open it!

I hope you like it and that my essence is somewhere in this chapter!💙

As the rain fell outside, Edward was in my room pacing back and forth. That's because he was trying to get the attention of Kim, my sister, and yes he likes her... even though I'm the one in love with him.

- She'll never like me, Y/n.- He sat up, ducking his head.

- And why not? You are so special and most of all very beautiful, Edward. She must only know him like I know him.- He just nodded and continued to do something on a large piece of paper.

I always showed total attention to him, and he always presented me with cuts made by him on large papers of different colors. But it was a shame he considered me a...friend. Why when we love someone, does that person seem not to pay attention to us, but to people who aren't calling?
I'd been waiting for him to realize that since the afternoon with the neighbors, where his recognition as a hairdresser took place...poor Edward, people just used him.

He is so sweet, that he often has no problem fulfilling people's requests... Meanwhile, he was also sad when Kim went out with Jim, I could hear his rather heavy sighs and his wet brown eyes. I had to listen to his whimpers and whispers about how much he loved her, and he even made a sculpture of her.

//////

After the tragic event, Edward returned to the dark mansion, and never left. I was working up the courage to go back there, and see your beautiful pale face, with little cuts... Yes, I really fell in love with your cute and shy way of being.
I was lying on my bed watching the strong wind blowing outside through the big window and at the same time reading a book, I heard someone knock on the door and call me.

- Y/n, did you hear the news that Edward left?- Kim said, walking into my room and sitting on the bed.

- Yes, I knew, he stopped by and went out of the blue... I wish I had said certain things and I didn't have a chance.

Something lit up in me, causing my legs to walk towards the door, then I felt the strong wind that I was just watching before... Intoxicatingly cold, but I went upstairs to the mansion. The big gate was opened by me, I used all my strength, seeing again the beautiful sculptures he made, I passed like a hummingbird through them... The front door was open, from afar the silhouette of Edward was standing , looking at the "lone window", as I usually call it.

- EDWARD! - He turned with a scared face, towards me, but briefly a smile appeared.
He walked downstairs to where I was downstairs, and when we came face to face, he left his hands around me, spread out, as I understood, and hugged him with all my might. At that, I broke away from him and bit his lips, he widened his eyes and did the same again, I accepted... His lips were rosy like petals, and soft as silk, my hands caressed his face and when we finished we did the famous "Eskimo kiss", lightly rubbing my nose with his.

- I love you Edward...a lot.- His brown eyes sparkled.

- I love you... so much, and you came to me, I thought I would be alone. But you were always there.- He stroked my hair.

The cold had stopped and we both went to yours
backyard, I sat in
a dinosaur sculpture and he in another
in front of me.
I spent the whole night laughing with him.