$ 2 $

CHAPTER 2
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Estrella and Rue ended up catching a ride to McKay's party from Maddy.

They were both high, laughing and stumbling along together when Maddy noticed them while she drove to the party with the other girls.

Fezco noticed Estrella the second she walked into the house with the girls minus Rue, who she had lost.

All the girls had eventually split up to do their own thing, leaving Estrella alone to drink and talk to whoever she knew.

Fez kept his eye on her all night–not in a creepy stalker way, but in a protective way. He knew how guys were and just wanted to make sure nothing would happen to her.

He found himself getting a little jealous every time she would be talking to a guy, but he just stayed in his spot on the couch all night and did his own thing.

"Heyyyy," Estrella dropped herself to sit down next to Fez, leaning on him and sighing in relief after finally sitting down somewhere.

"Yo," Fez tensed up at her body right next to his, looking down at her.

He had watched her walk over to him but hadn't expected her to sit, especially not all that close.

"You seen Rue?" She asked him. "I can't find her, and all my other friends are having sex. Wish that was me."

Fezco stared at her for a minute, a little taken back by what she had said.

He laughed a little and shook his head, "You on one, huh Star?"

"No I'm serious; Maddy's with some guy in the pool, Cassie's with McKay, Kat just texted me to ask me how to suck dick, and BB...I haven't seen her since we got here, b–"

"I can't understand you ma, you talking way too fast," Fez interrupted.

"Hmmm no I'm not, you just talk too slow," Estrella corrected.

"You needa chill, aight? For real," He told her.

Estrella ignored him and smiled once seeing Rue sit down on the couch with her and Fezco, raising an eyebrow at her best friend and her drug dealer.

I had just gone to talk to Fezco when Jules arrived.

I didn't notice Star next to him until Fez rested his arm on the back rest behind her while I sat down. I knew Star was probably high off her ass with the way she was all close to him.

"Rueeee!!!!" Estrella held her arm out across Fez for Rue and smiled, making Rue smile back and hold her hand.

"What the fuck, Rue?" Fez spoke, ruining the little reunion between the two girls.

"What?" Rue asked him. "What, what, what?"

"Come on now, bruh. You owe me 120 bucks," Fez mumbled, making Estrella laugh since Rue had told her that she lied to Ashtray about Fez spotting her.

"My bad man, I forgot," Rue apologized.

"Shit you know I ain't trippin. Well to be honest with you, your whole drug shit got me feeling kind of uneasy," Fez admitted, then glanced at Estrella. "Both of you."