$ 21 $

CHAPTER 21
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Fezco sat on the couch with his head in his hands, his eyes closed as a million things ran through his mind.

I shoulda told Estrella to leave
I did not want her to be apart of this
Shit she's probably really gonna fucking leave after this bullshit
Who the fuck even snitched me out?
Fuckkkkkkkk
What the fuck am I gonna do

The police had left a few minutes ago after raiding the house for drugs after receiving an anonymous tip that Fezco O'Neil was selling drugs to high school kids.

Minutes before the police entered the house, Estrella was kneeled by the toilet as she helped Fezco dump all the pills into it, a thousand times faster than she helped him sort and bag those same pills.

"Goddamnit! Fuck, mane!" Fez yelled in frustration as he dropped empty pill bottles on the bathroom floor, frantically watching his girlfriend move the hair out of her face as she took another bag of pills from his little brother.

"What the fuck bro?!" Ashtray asked his brother and then glanced out the bathroom door.

"I love you, Ash."

Fezco listened to Estrella's voice breaking the silence the police left in the house, then heard her close the door to Ashtray's room and walk to the living room.

She tiredly dropped herself on the couch next to Fez from taking Ashtray back to bed after the whole ordeal and sighed.

Fezco opened his eyes and got tense but then untensed after feeling Estrella's hand rubbing his back in comfort.

She leaned her head on his shoulder as she rubbed his back, almost wanting to cry. House raids conducted by the police in search for drugs were no fucking joke. They were fucking traumatizing.

The way the police walked in, fully strapped looking like they were going to war fucking terrified her.

Fezco held her hand almost the whole time that the police searched the house, leaving her with Ashtray when he had to explain his grandma's condition and what the pills in her room were for.

He knew she was scared as fuck of house raids after having to go through one all alone a few years ago.

The two sat on the couch in silence for a few minutes while Fez thought about what the fuck he was gonna do after losing all of his product.

The product he got from Mouse and Hector.

This would be his first time coming up short, and just thinking about what could possibly happen fucked with his head.

"What the fuck am I gonna do," Fez thought out loud and shook his head, leaning back a little and falling into Estrella's embrace.

She moved her hand up to his shoulders while staring at the side of his face while he stared at the black TV screen.

"What the fuck am I gonna do," Fez repeated in a mumble and ran his hand over his face.

"Ask my dad to front you," Estrella suggested. "He'll do it, he'll help you."

"Nah," Fezco shook his head. "I can't ask yo dad to do that."