$ 11 $

CHAPTER 11
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

I really fucking like you too.

Estrella's words repeated themselves over and over again in Fezco's head as she hugged him.

Fezco picked up her nervous habit and laughed a little, looking down at the ground and then at Estrella.

"I know I told Ash we was a thing, but I wanna be more than that...and it's cool if you don't want to, or like you not ready yet or sum. Shit, I'll wait for you," Fez told her. "But I just want you to know that I wanna be with you."

"Shut up, I wanna be with you too," Estrella assured him and smiled up at him in awe with how sweet he was. He would wait for me?

"Word?" Fez mumbled, making Estrella laugh and lean in closee to give him a kiss.

And if that didn't give him his answer, she pulled away, but didn't break their hug.

"Word," She confirmed and smiled up at him again, making him smile back. "Sooo does this mean we're more than a thing?"

Fez stared down at her for a second as he recalled a couple days ago when she was asking him something similar in regards to them being just a thing at the time.

He smiled at the girl hugging on him and leaned down a little, "Shit, I would hope so."

They both laughed, and this time, they both leaned in and shared a kiss.

Ashtray lifted his head off of where he leaned it against the pretzel truck's door to eavesdrop and smirked to himself, Fezco finally fucking did it.

He opened the door to make fun of them both, but froze and then fake gagged once he laid his eyes on the new couple.

Fezco opened his eyes and pulled away from the kiss, giving Ash a look for yet again, ruining their moment.

"You always do this shit bruh," Fez told him as Estrella laughed while looking at Ashtray, who was giving them a disgusted look.

"I didn't mean to, if I knew y'all were doing that shit I would have not opened the fucking door," Ashtray scoffed and walked back into the truck.

Fezco and Estrella exchanged a look and both laughed a little, then followed Ashtray into the truck.

"Nobody told you to be interrupting in the first place," Fezco told him as he watched Ashtray close the ordering window. "Sold out?"

"Everything," Ash nodded in confirmation.

Fez nodded back, "I told you it was gon be a good night kid."

He glanced at Estrella as she sat up on the counter and opened the bag of cotton candy that she had been carrying around all night, then watched a she ripped a piece off and offered it to Ashtray.

He gave the girl a weird look before sitting up on the counter with her and accepting the piece in his hand.

Fezco smiled to himself as he listened to Estrella ask Ashtray if he wanted to go on the Zipper ride with her while they ate the cotton candy. He fell in love with her a little more every time she interacted with his little brother.