$ 43 $

CHAPTER 43
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

The month of February was only 28 days long, 29 on a leap year.

"People who are born in February will always be stupid as fuck because the month itself isn't even complete," Ashtray said to Estrella a few days into the month.

Although Estrella's birthday was towards the end of the month, there wasn't a day up until her day that it wasn't brought up.

Whether it was Maddy, BB, and Kat asking what she was doing, or Ashtray telling her she wouldn't even get a hug from him, or Fezco stressing because she didn't know what she wanted to do, or Hector apologizing because he wouldn't be around on her birthday.

He had taken her to Disneyland every year for her birthday for as long as she could remember. Just the two of them.

And now he couldn't. Ashtray told Fezco he should take her to Disneyland in Hector's place, but he didn't wanna take that from them. That was their thing.

But despite Fezco's stressing, he eventually thought of something perfect, remembering that one time Ashtray said that they should get a hotel if they wanted to fuck.

And Fezco definitely planned on giving his girl some birthday sex.

So a hotel it was. But it wasn't some nearby hotel or anything, nah.

"Yo you ever been to Vegas?" Fezco asked Estrella the night before Valentine's day, while she made him some chocolate covered strawberries.

"Yeah, when I was little," Estrella answered, not taking her attention off the chocolate that she was dipping the strawberries into. "You?"

"Couple times for business wit my grandma and shit," Fezco nodded, staring at his girlfriend as she focused on her current task. "You like it there?"

"I mean, from what I remember, it was super fun. I went once with my dad and his brother and his kids, and while they gambled, me and my cousins played at some arcade and ran around everywhere," Estrella recalled and laughed, glancing up at Fezco as he watched her.

"Cool, so how would you like going for your birthday?" He asked.

"Really?" Estrella smiled up at him.

Fezco smiled back, then went on to tell her that he had booked a luxurious, high end hotel room in Las Vegas for five nights and completely cleared his schedule for those five nights.

Since Estrella's birthday fell on a Wednesday, they'd leave that night and spend Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday there.

After giving Estrella all the details, Fezco was engulfed in a huge hug, making him smile as Estrella excitedly told him she loved him more than anything.

He was so sweet to her. And he was taking her to Las Vegas for her fucking birthday.

Fezco gave the top of her head a kiss before glancing at Ashtray, who was watching from where he played on his PSP in the living room, both boys exchanging a smirk.

The next day was Valentine's day–Fezco had asked Estrella to be his Valentine about a week ago, coming home from a run with a small bouquet of blue roses.