$ 35 $

CHAPTER 35
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"I'm actually really gonna fucking miss you," Estrella sniffled as she clung onto Fezco, having moved over the center console of his car to give him a hug but hugging longer than she planned.

She felt like a kid being dropped off to the first day of kindergarten, she refused to let herself go.

"Are you for real crying right now?" Fezco asked her and lightly laughed, his heart slightly fluttering. He never had someone cry because they would miss him over the course of 7ish hours.

There was a lot of things Estrella did that nobody did for him, and his heart would flutter every single time. That was also a thing she did that nobody else could, make his heart flutter. Give him butterflies and have his fingers tingling.

"Yes and I need to stop or else my makeup is gonna be all fucked up," Estrella told herself and pulled her head off his chest, looking in the rear view mirror to make sure she looked fine.

"Don't cry mama," Fez assured her and wiped a tear away. "You gon be good, you done this before."

"Yeah but I don't even know how. Like, I don't know how I wasn't crying and throwing up at school before, not seeing you for 7 fucking hours. God I have attachment issues this is so embarrassing," Estrella mumbled to herself.

Fezco laughed at her, grabbing her hand in his, too shy to admit that he had those same attachment issues and this was just as hard for him as it was for her.

It took everything in him to not wake her up on time that morning just so she could stay with him.

"C'mon now ma, you good," He told her. "Ima be back in jus a few hours to pick you up."

Estrella sighed and gave him another hug and a quick kiss before forcing herself to pull away and grab all her things.

"Okay. Ima go before I start fucking crying again and you keep laughing at me."

Fez smiled, "Have a good day princess, I love you."

"I love you too but right now I don't like you," Estrella let him know and got out of his car.

Fezco kept smiling as he watched his girlfriend walking through the gates, laughing at the slight limp she was walking with due to stubbing her foot on Ashtray's desk chair that morning.

She was on the verge of tears, not only because it hurt, but also because Fezco said she was walking like he had dicked her down for hours and now she thought that people at school were gonna think the same thing.

And as if that morning didn't already sound bad with stubbing her foot and Fezco being an asshole and laughing at her all morning and then having to leave Fezco despite him being an asshole because she gonna miss him regardless, her period surprised her when she woke up that morning.

And Estrella was always sensitive as fuck while on her period, which is why she wanted to cry over everything.

She couldn't wait to get home and smoke a blunt and then fall into a kush coma and not wake up until the next fuck ass day.