$ 24 $

CHAPTER 24
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Can you take me to the hospital?" Estrella asked Fezco as he walked into his room with her.

Well, it was their room now, though Estrella still referred to it as his.

Moving into Fezco's resulted in her deciding to throw away 1/3 of the things she brought with her, all her expired makeup included. And while she was sad to throw some of her favorite products away, she was not risking no breakouts or skin infections, so she was currently on the floor as she sorted what she could and couldn't keep.

She had just gotten off the phone with Jules, who was visiting Rue at the hospital because she got a kidney infection over the weekend.

Jules told Estrella that she missed her after going to see some friend from her old school for the weekend, and that Rue really wanted to see her.

Estrella hadn't seen any of her friends since the last time she was at school, which was on Thursday.

It was now Monday, and she didn't feel like showing up to school after the events of the weekend so she stayed home with Fezco, who walked into their room in search of some rolling papers.

He stopped his search to look at her, looking her up and down, "Why? Wus wrong? You good?"

"Oh no yeah, I'm fine, Rue has a kidney infection so I thought I'd go visit her," Estrella said.

"Oh. Is she good?" Fez asked as he continued to look for the rolling papers.

"Jules says she's fine, I don't know though."

Fez nodded as he picked the Backwoods packaging off the dresser, then sat on his bed and glanced down at Estrella.

"I'll take you, what time?" He asked and reached into his pocket, pulling a little bag of weed.

"When I'm done with this and I change," She replied and dropped another eyeshadow palette in a trash bag.

"What you gon change for? You look good," Fez mumbled as he eyed her clothes.

Just one of his t shirts and a thong since Ash wasn't home. She had taken a shower earlier and wasn't planning on going anywhere so just put on whatever.

And Fezco didn't mind. Couldn't keep his eyes from wandering down every time she walked passed him.

Estrella glanced up at him and laughed, making him laugh.

"What is you even doin anyway?" He asked her as he began rolling a blunt on his jeans.

"Throwing my expired makeup away," She sighed.

Fez gave her a dumbfounded look, "Makeup expires?"

"Unfortunately," Estrella nodded as she opened a pretty looking pallete. "And I have to throw away all my expired pretty shit so I have space."

Fezco glanced at her as she set a few brushes in a cup, then went back to placing his weed in the Backwoods paper.

"Oh and ima beat your ass by the way, cause I'm running out of lashes, I take them off every time I sleep here and you always throw them away," Estrella accused.