$ 15 $

CHAPTER 15
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Two more minutes," Fezco mumbled, pulling Estrella back as she tried to finally get up and out of bed to get ready for school.

Fez had woken up a few minutes ago to Estrella trying to escape his embrace and had convinced her to stay in bed for two more minutes with him about 3 times.

She laughed a little and didn't even protest against it this time, she knew she wouldn't win with him.

Fezco smiled at her surrender and tightened his arm around her, then slightly opened his eyes to look at her.

She noticed him opening his eyes out of the corner of hers, so she turned her head to face him and laugh.

"You're gonna make me late," She told him. "But I don't mind. If I can skip first period then I won't have to take the midterms exam."

"Oh nah, you got a exam today? Shit, I forgot bout that....nah you not missing that shit," He shook his head and loosened his hold on her. "You can go. But you gotta give me a kiss first."

Estrella laughed a little and pressed her lips onto his before moving over him to get up.

"That's really all I needed to say for you to let me go?" Estrella asked with a laugh as she walked to the drawers.

Fezco stared at Estrella as she opened the drawer that was her's, admiring her like he always did. He watched as she bent down a little to pick up her makeup bag off the floor, getting a little flustered since she was only wearing one of his t shirts and some panties.

"Fuck," He mumbled to himself and glanced down at his sweats. "Um, yeah yo grades important ma."

"I'm probably gonna fail that shit," Estrella laughed a little and closed the drawer, feeling Fezco's arms wrap themselves around her waist from behind in a hug.

"Nah you gon be good," Fez said as he rested his chin on her shoulder, unknowingly pressing his dick against Estrella's butt.

He slipped his hand under the shirt Estrella was wearing, which gave her goosebumps and butterflies.

"I got a lil problem though."

Estrella laughed and put her hand on his as he moved it along her side, "You always have a lil problem."

"Well you always walkin round looking this fine and shit, it's kinda hard not to," Fez mumbled in her ear.

She laughed again and glanced up at him, pulling his hand out from under her shirt, "You wanna join me in the shower then?"

—$—

"Oh good morning," Estrella smiled at Ashtray as she walked into the kitchen, surprised to see him up and ready before her.

"Morning," He mumbled back from where he was eating his cereal, wiping the sticky lip gloss residue Estrella left on his forehead after giving it a kiss.

She laughed at his reaction and glanced down at the two other bowls of Froot Loops he had prepared for her and Fezco.

"You should have waited, I was gonna make you pancakes," Estrella told Ashtray.