$ 53 $

CHAPTER 53
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Ion mind."

Estrella laughed, smiling up at Fezco as she used a napkin to clean off the lipstick stain she left on his cheek after giving him a kiss.

"Yeah I bet you don't," She playfully rolled her eyes and backed off once his cheek was clear.

"We ready?" Fezco asked her.

Estrella nodded, dropping the napkin in the trash before opening a cupboard and grabbing the gift bag that she hid, which contained the baby shoes and an added positive pregnancy test in case Fezco decided to be slow and not get the memo asap.

"These for you," Fezco grabbed the bouqet of roses off the counter and handed them to her, noticing the gift bag she held and smiled before glancing at Faye and Ashtray in the living room. "Aight uh, we finna head out."

Faye and Ashtray looked back at the couple from where they sat on the couch, watching Jennifer's Body–Faye's pick. The only reason why Ashtray wasn't throwing a bitch fit was because he had a huge crush on Megan Fox.

"How do we look?" Estrella asked them and excitedly smiled as she hugged Fezco.

Ashtray took a good look at them both, biting back the over-overprotectiveness he had held over Estrella since she got pregnant and smiled. "Prettier than Megan Fox."

"Don't lie to me like that," Estrella laughed.

"Okay, I won't," Ashtray shrugged, smirking as he turned back to keep eye fucking Megan Fox.

"Asshole," Estrella mumbled under her breath.

"He's not lying," Faye shook her head and smiled. "You really do look super pretty. I wish you weren't married."

"Nah, what the fuck," Fezco furrowed his eyebrows at Faye, making both girls laugh. "We leavin."

"Wait, wait," Estrella pulled him back before he fully stepped away and held her phone out for Faye to grab. "Take our picture?"

Ashtray gagged as he watched Faye take a few pictures, one innocent and the rest just downright repulsive, in his opinion.

Faye thought the opposite, laughing as she snapped a picture of Fezco basically death gripping his wife's ass.

"I think that's enough," Ashtray scoffed, throwing a pillow at his brother.

Estrella laughed, picking up the pillow that hit them both and threw it back. "Come take a picture with us."

"Hell no," Ashtray scoffed once again, offended that she would even suggest.

"Pleaseeee? Just one!" Estrella pleaded and waved him over, which seemed to work since he was stood between her and Fezco within seconds.

"There, you can drop that fake ass smile," Faye told Ashtray as she handed Estrella her phone after taking more than just one picture.

"Yo, y'all be good, for real," Fezco advised them as grabbed his keys. "Don't fucking kill each other or nun. We'll bring y'all food on the way back."