$ 46 $

CHAPTER 46
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Would you two like to get married at the chapel tonight?"

Estrella's heart dropped at the question, glancing up at Fezco, who held a few of her recent shopping bags in one hand and held her hand in the other.

The hotel manager went on to explain that a couple who was supposed to get married that night just called it off and didn't even collect a refund before leaving, so everything was all paid for and set up and the manager didn't want anything to go to waste.

Estrella stared at Fezco as the manager finished speaking, waiting for him to look down at her and ask her if she wanted to get married that night so she could say yes, but he never did.

"Nah bro, we good."

20 minutes later and they were in their hotel room, Fezco was smoking a blunt and occasionally passing it to Estrella, waiting on her to pick where they would go eat when they were done smoking.

But she wasn't thinking about food or a restaurant, despite being kinda hungry. She was thinking about why Fezco said no.

She would be lying if she said her feelings weren't slightly hurt.

She wanted him to say yes. She thought he was gonna say yes. She hoped he would say yes.

"Why'd you say no?" Estrella thought out loud while she stared at Fezco, who was holding the blunt out for her from across the bed.

"No to what?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"To the manager," She said and took the blunt, but didn't take a hit. "When he asked if we wanted to get married tonight?"

Fezco laughed, "Whatchu mean why I said no?"

"You don't wanna get married?" Estrella questioned, taking his words the wrong way.

Fezco stopped laughing and gave her the most confused look ever, "What?"

"You don't–"

"No, yes. Of course I wanna get fucking married, I proposed didn't I?" Fezco interrupted.

"Okay so why did you say no?"

"You tellin me you wanna get married right now?" Fezco raised an eyebrow at Estrella.

"Yes," She replied without a second thought.

Fezco felt a swarm butterflies invade his insides, making him pause for a minute to stare at the girl next to him, looking into her high eyes and then looking at the blunt she hogged between her fingers.

"You high as fuck bruh," He laughed before taking the blunt from her, shaking his head.

Estrella scoffed at him not taking her serious and sat up, "I'm not high, I'm for real."

"You dead ass want to get married right now at dis hotel?" Fezco asked, not wanting to believe that these were sober words, as much as he wanted to get married right now at this hotel too.