$ 17 $

CHAPTER 17
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"My dad would fucking kill me if he saw me leaving the house like this," Estrella mumbled as she looked over the pictures Jules helped her take in her costume.

"But your dad isn't here!" Jules giggled and pulled Estrella to her mirror. "Don't worry about him. You look hot."

Estrella stared at herself in front of Jules' mirror before smiling as Jules fixes her bunny ears on her head for her.

It was the night of Halloween, and Estrella was at Jules' house getting ready for this party that everyone at school was invited to.

Over the past few days, Estrella and Jules had grown closer due to their problems with Nate.

Maddy's case was closed and Tyler was locked up, which granted Nate to go back to school next Monday.

Anyways, Jules invited Estrella over so they could get ready together and show up at the party with Rue, Lexi, Kat, and Cassie. Nobody knew if Maddy planned on going, and they didn't bother to ask because if she was, she'd show up with Nate.

Estrella accepted Jules' invitation because she knew Hector wouldn't let her walk out of the house wearing her costume.

Plus she wanted an excuse to not go with Fezco, she wanted to see his reaction to her costume at the party.

He knew what it looked like since she had showed it to him over Facetime once it was complete, but he didn't know what it looked like on her. And he was already inching to see.

"You think Fezco will like it?" Estrella asked and turned around to get a rear view.

She never thought about what others–especially guys–would think or like about what she wore, but she often found herself thinking that way of Fezco. And while she knew he pretty much loved everything on her and about her, she still thought of it sometimes.

"Duh!! Look at you!" Jules hyped her up and laughed. "I'm gonna go get another drink, you want another one?"

"I'm good, but slow down, Rue Rue's on her way," Estrella reminded her.

"Yeah yeah," Jules said as she walked off, laughing. She was already kinda drunk, she had been drinking since before Estrella arrived.

Estrella laughed as she walked off, then grabbed her phone to take a few mirror pictures so Fezco would have a memory of what she looked like that night somewhere other than in his head. That's what the pictures Jules took were also for.

"Star! Rue's here!" Jules called out from downstairs.

Estrella clasped on her Playboy bunny necklace to go along with the ones she wore everyday and then grabbed her phone and walked out of Jules' room, making her way downstairs.

"Um, you smell like alcohol," Rue told Jules while they stood on either side of Jules' front door.

"Well it's Halloween, right?" Jules giggled.

"Hey Rue Rue," Estrella smiled as she appeared next to Jules. "You look good."

"Thanks Star...you do t–"