$ 9 $

CHAPTER 9
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"When did your handwriting get so ugly," Maddy complained as she copied Estrella's Pre Calculus homework.

Estrella looked up from staring at the little typing bubble in her and Fezco's messages at Maddy, then sat up right she had been slouching in Cassie's bed.

She glanced over at the worksheet, "Oh it's Fez, he did the work for me."

Maddy raised an eyebrow and smiled while Cassie laughed from where she held up a dress as she got ready to go spend the rest of the week with McKay.

"Fezco did your math homework for you? He has like 7 braincells," Cassie said, which made BB and Kat laugh.

"Bitch he's probably smarter than all of us minus Lexi combined," Estrella looked around the room at all the girls present.

"Whatever, what do you think of this?" Cassie asked, referring to the dress she held over herself.

"Love that," Maddy told her before going back to copying the worksheet.

"Yeah it's cute," Estrella added as she received a new text from Fezco.

"Like, perf," BB agreed from where she was hitting her vape.

"I wish I had your collarbones," Maddy admired, earning a look from Estrella.

"You're fine as fuck, just shut up," Estrella told her.

"Bitch look who's talking," Maddy scoffed, then laughed, nudging Estrella's thigh as Cassie and Lexi's mom walked into the room with a wine glass in her hand.

"I'm putting a lot of trust into you," Suze let Cassie know as she walked in.

"Yeah Cassie, don't get pregnant," Estrella laughed.

"That's not funny guys," Suze told Estrella, glancing at her for a split second before looking back at Cassie. "But don't you dare get pregnant."

Suze was basically Regina's mom from Mean Girls, at least that's how Estrella saw her.

"I want you to keep your phone on throughout the night. You send me a photo when you get back to the dorm...with a clock in it," Suze ordered.

"Like a ransom photo?" Maddy questioned.

"I hate you," Cassie told her mom.

"Well I love you," She responded.

Cassie smiled a little, "I love you too."

Estrella looked back down at her phone from watching the interaction, feeling some slight guilt.

She didn't care that her mom wasn't around, and that she had basically pushed her mom away from her when she was younger.

Estrella never cared because she knew she had her dad, but she couldn't help but miss her mom sometimes.

Oh well.