$ 27 $

CHAPTER 27
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Shrek was Fezco's favorite movie. He liked the movies overall, but also the liked the love story between Shrek and Fiona.

Fiona settled for Shrek, an ogre, when she could have married a prince and lived in a beautiful palace like a princess was supposed to, instead of living in a swamp.

Why? Because she loved Shrek. She fell in love with him. She fell in love with who he was rather than what he was.

Much like Estrella fell in love with Fezco for who he was. She didn't care about his job, where he lives, what he had or what he could give.

All she cared about and wanted was him.

Estrella never before felt the way she did now when she was with Fez. She had so much love for him, it was unexplainable. She swore she never loved anyone as much as she loved him. Sometimes it felt like she probably loved him more than her dad.

And that was insane to think.

But at the same time it wasn't.

She and Fezco never thought that they'd ever love someone as much as they loved each other.

Yet here they were. Unable to fully express their love for each other because they'd both probably fucking burst.

But they both knew it. They both knew they were both hopelessly in love.

Like Shrek and Fiona.

Fezco glanced down at Estrella, who was sat on their bedroom floor in front of the mirror in the room, switching between doing her makeup and hair for the dance, and made a mental note to get his princess the makeup vanity be promised her the second he was out of debt with Mouse.

Shrek 2 was playing on the TV, only holding Fezco's occasional attention since he had been sneaking looks at his girlfriend while she got ready.

"I would," Estrella finally answered the question Fezco had asked about a minute ago after successfully putting on an eyelash.

Would you still live with me if I lived on a swamp?

"You'd just have to kill all the bugs because I don't fuck with that."

Fezco laughed a little, putting the blunt he had lit when the movie started to his lips and took a hit.

"Nahhh I wouldn't bring my princess to live on a swamp. We'll live on a farm instead," Fez said as he blew the smoke out of his mouth.

"A farm?" She laughed. "You wanna live in a farm?"

"Yeah, fuck it," Fez shrugged as she glanced up at him, where he laid on the bed with his head rested against the headboard. "Be a farmer and shit."

"I didn't ever once think you would wanna be a farmer," Estrella laughed again and watched him look over at her. "Here I thought I knew you so well."

"Nah you do, ma. Shit, you know me better than anyone," Fez assured her. "You the only person that knows bout my star freckle," He brought up as if it was the biggest thing she knew that others didn't.