$ 26 $

CHAPTER 26
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"I'm lowkey starting to regret this," Estrella laughed as Fezco parked his car right outside the school entrance.

It was the last week of the semester before Christmas break, which lasted up until the week after New Years.

And after almost a whole month of not going to school, Estrella decided to show up. On the second to last day of the semester, it was Thursday.

She could take the finals for her classes and turn in all the work she had copied from classmates that sent it to her over the course of the past month and hopefully it would do her grades some good.

Time was passing by quick since she wasn't going to school, it was already December. She knew that if she had kept going to school, it'd still probably be fucking mid November.

That's just how time annoyingly works. Passes quick when you're having fun but goes slow when you're doing what you have to. Estrella hated that.

Because as the new year approached, she knew she would have to go back to school. It was almost a month away, so she still had almost a month of freedom. But still...

She, like Fezco, dreaded the day she would have to go back.

They were both used to and in love with spending their days together.

But this day didn't count, there were only two days left in the semester. What they dreaded was her going for five.

They also dreaded the end of November. It wasn't the best month but it also wasn't the worst.

Fezco got raided. Hector got raided. Hector got locked up...

But Fezco and Estrella's grew closer in the month of November. They were aware of the love they had for each other. They lived together. They did everything together.

If they weren't attached before, they definitely were now.

They had also spent their first major holiday together. Thanksgiving.

Estrella and her dad usually spent Thanksgiving in LA with her grandma and the rest of their family, so she never had to really cook anything.

But she knew Fezco and Ashtray hadn't had a proper Thanksgiving dinner in years and she wanted to change that. She hopped onto her favorite Tik Tok chef's page and spent the whole morning preparing food for what was now a cute lil family of 3.

She felt like she kinda owed it to them. And she wanted to show them how fucking thankful she was for them.

They had done so much for her since the raid at her house. Fezco moved her into their place and Ashtray welcomed her in, which he wouldn't do for anyone else.

So November was an okay month, but it's end had them apprehensive as fuck. Because at the end of November came December, and also Mouse.

Fezco and Ashtray still hadn't came up with everything they owed Mouse. All they had were the couple thousand Hector had left and a some other money they had acquired before the raid.