$ 50 $

CHAPTER 50
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Estrella went home from Maddy's with 3 positive pregnancy tests in her purse.

BB had bought more than enough tests and encouraged both Estrella and Maddy to take one with her for moral support, so they did.

BB and Maddy's tests came back negative while Estrella's test came back positive.

She claimed it was a mistake and Maddy tried to go along with it, assuring her that false positives occured a lot.

And to make sure, she made Estrella take two more tests.

But they all came back positive.

"Bitch," Maddy gasped as she checked the results with wide eyes, reading the word pregnant off both tests.

Estrella looked up at Maddy from where she sat on the closed toilet seat, a million things running through her head at once.

She and Fezco never really used protection, other than birth control pills and the pull out method. But sometimes her legs just happened to lock around him or they were both too caught up in pleasure to remember to pull out.

It's okay thouh. Birth control pills are like the most effective birth control method. And she didn't exactly understand how conception worked other than it happened if a guy nut in you, but if Estrella took a pill everyday and they were like 99% effective, didn't that mean she wouldn't get pregnant if Fezco came in her?

"You're gonna be such a hot mom."

Guess not.

"What?" Estrella's heart dropped.

Maddy showed her the tests with the biggest  comforting smile on her face, "You're fucking pregnant."

Estrella sat there for a minute, thinking about how she felt. She didn't feel like bursting into tears and crying her eyes out unlike she thought she would while she waited for the results.

It took her a minute to realize that she was actually happy with the test results being shown to her–she was pregnant.

Fezco got her pregnant.

Now Estrella was on the couch in the living room, supervising Faye as she tried to bake cookies while Ashtray ate all the chocolate chips, the three of them waiting for Fezco to get home from a drop off and from picking up some Chinese takeout.

Estrella and Maddy were texting back and forth, Maddy freaking out in excitement after Estrella revealed that she wanted to keep the baby.

Estrella knew it from the second that she actually processed and accepted that she was pregnant.

She knew she was only 18, and Fezco was turning 20 soon, but they were already married. Who said they couldn't have a baby?

What if Fezco says they couldn't have a baby...

Estrella didn't even think about that.

How the fuck is she even gonna tell him.

"God this is fucking horrible," Ashtray gagged after Faye made him try one of the cookies. "Did you use fucking salt instead of sugar!?"