4- Saturday Part 1

(A/N underage drinking)

"AND I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE HOW YOU COULD BE SO OKAY NOW THAT I'M GONE!" Bridgette, Heather, and Courtney sang in unison. Bridgette continued to focus on the road as the two others danced in their seats. They pulled up at the large house and Heather and Courtney jumped out. Bridgette didn't move. She took deep breaths.

"Bridge, it's okay. We'll be with you the entire time to make sure you don't have to see him." Heather reassured. Bridgette nodded and slowly got out of the car. She walked inside with her two friends, greeting people she knew. "Shit, go to the basement." Heather instructed, ushering the other girls down the stairs. She saw Emma, Cameron, Zoey, Mike, B, and Dawn sitting on couches and bean bag chairs.

"I'm fine, guys, you can go upstairs and have fun." Bridgette told them. They gave her a quick hug and ran upstairs.
____________________________________

Noah sat in the front seat reading as the music blasted in the car. Izzy, Owen, and Cody were screaming, or singing, Noah couldn't tell the difference.

"CAUSE I'M MR. BRIGHTSIDE!!!!" Cody screamed the lyric. Noah smiled, hiding his face in his book.

"We're here, dipshits." Eva told them as she parked the car. Izzy laughed at her girlfriend's remark. Noah walked inside behind his friends. He hated the loud music, so they all went to the basement.

Cody and Owen went to play video games with Harold and Sam, Eva and Izzy started talking to Brick, and Noah sat down and read.

"Noah, come play with us!" Cody offered about thirty minutes later. Noah was about to refuse, but he saw the smile on Cody's face.

"Sure." He said, shrugging. Noah, Cody, Owen, and Harold were racing each other as Sam talked to Dakota. Noah was actually good at video games, so he swiftly took the lead. After 3 rounds of Noah being undefeated, he handed over the controller and sat back down with his book.
_______________________________________

Cody walked up the stairs after Noah stopped playing. He knew he shouldn't drink, but he wanted to suppress his feelings. Cody found Gwen, Trent, and Justin upstairs.

"Hey, guys." He greeted.

"Hiiiii!!!!!" A half-drunken Trent greeted. Cody noticed that they all, obviously, had a good amount to drink. Justin was the most drunk of them all. Cody grabbed a drink, wincing at the strong taste. He soon got over the taste and kept drinking. He looked to see that Trent and Justin were dancing together, Gwen was with Courtney, and all his other friends weren't around, so he went back to the basement. He was somewhat drunk.

"Heyyyy, Noah!" He slurred.

"Cody, are you drunk?" He asked, not looking up.

"Whaaat? Noooooo." Cody replied. He sat next to Noah, peering over his shoulder and reading his book. Cody slowly started falling asleep, landing on Noah's shoulder.

Cody woke up to the slight hum of the engine as Eva drove down the road. He lifted his head slightly to see Izzy passed out in the front seat and Noah asleep next to him. Cody decided he could continue sleeping and situated himself comfortably with his head on Noah's shoulder.