32- Saturday

A/N I know it's been a while, but I'm trying. I start school soon and I have some summer homework I gotta get done.
____________________________

Heather walked into her favorite Italian restaurant. This is where Courtney said to go for the "big surprise".

She walked to the host's station and the man immediately walked her into a room usually reserved for engagement parties and birthdays.

The room was empty, apart from Alejandro sitting at a table with only two chairs. Heather sighed and took the seat across from him.

He smiled at her and said, "I'm glad you showed up. Thank you."

"So, what did you want?"

Alejandro looked scared, nervous in a way that Heather had never seen. He was always so calm, always so contemplative.

"I know you don't trust me," he began, "but I want you to. I need you to know that I would never hurt you, and the things I have done in my past I will never do again. Heather, I care about you so much, you are all I want."

She couldn't let her guard down, she wouldn't fall for it. "You can't expect me to just take your word for it after all the shit you've done! Hell, you've made out with half the girls in our class!"

Alejandro sighed, "I know, mi amor, I've hurt you many times. But all those other girls meant nothing, you mean everything to me. Anything you want me to do, I'll do it."

"Just tell me why you had Courtney help you, I know you two were flirting last year."

Alejandro laughed slightly, "I only asked her because I knew she would know exactly how I would win you over. She helped me get this reservation, and I knew she'd be able to convince you to meet me here." He reached across the table and gently took her hand in his. "Heather, please just give me a chance."

She stared at the hand in hers for a long time. She should say no, she should get up and leave and find someone better. But instead, she smiled and said, "I trust you," and kissed him.
_____________________________

Gwen sat on the couch, one arm wrapped around Courtney's waist. Gwen leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Wanna watch a movie?" She asked, already picking up the remote.

"Yeah, let's watch–" Courtney was cut off by her phone ringing. She knew it was Heather and immediately answered. "Hey, Heath!"

She saw Gwen roll her eyes slightly, and she shoved her girlfriend jokingly.

"No way! You said yes? See, I told you it would be great! Oh, make sure Al knows he owes me $30 for that reservation." ...... "Yeah I'm just about to watch a movie with Gwen." ..... "I doubt she wants to say hi to you." Courtney laughed at whatever Heather said. "Yeah.... yeah.... mhm.... okay..." Gwen was fine with Heather calling, but she rarely got time alone with her girlfriend.

Gwen took Courtney's phone out of her hand and put it to her ear, "We're busy, bye Heather," and hung up.

She tossed the phone to the side as Courtney looked up at her, "What was that for?"

Gwen just leaned down and kissed her, instantly forgetting about the movie.

________________________
A/N I know it's short, but I'm doing my best, ill try to update at least one other time this month. Love you guys <3