31- Friday pt 2

"No you fucking didn't!" Heather screamed while Cody told his story.

"Yes I did! I bet Owen 10 bucks I could get Gwen's bra and she gave it to me!" They laughed hysterically together.

Heather looked back at the TV. "Oh my gosh, this is my favorite part!" She jumped up and started singing. "I've got the magic in meeee!"

Cody hopped up next to her, "Every time I touch that track it turns into gold!"

"Everybody knows I've got the magic in me!" They were watching Pitch Perfect and gossiping at Heather's house. Heather liked hanging out with Cody, even if he was a little dorky, he was still fun to be around.

The movie ended shortly after, and Cody was queuing up the second movie. Heather's phone rang next to her.

"It's Courtney," She showed the phone to Cody. He motioned for her to answer and left the room. "Hey, Court."

"Hey, Heath! I wanted to apologize for lunch today. You're right, I have been sneaking around with Al."

Heather sighed. "What are you two doing together?"

Courtney hesitated, "I can't tell you, Heath, I'm sorry. I promise it's nothing bad, you're gonna love it. Trust me, please?"

"Obviously I trust you, Court. It just makes me a little scared cause, like, you know all this stuff about me and him, and I don't know what you're doing together, or what he's saying. But I trust you, I do."

"I know, but I'd never let him talk shit about my best friend, you know that. Everything will be ready tomorrow, I'll send you the place when it's done!"

"Alright, thanks, Court. I gotta go, Cody and I are watching Pitch Perfect 2." Just then, Cody walked in and set down a bowl of popcorn.

"Love that movie! Tell Cody he still owes me $5 for that brownie I got him on Tuesday. Have fun! Love you!" Courtney hung up as Cody started the second movie.

He sat down next to Heather, "How'd it go?"

Heather told him about what Courtney said, and that she was planning something with Alejandro. "I'm glad we talked about it," she said. She glanced at her phone and smirked. "Since I had that conversation, I think its time to call Noah."

She began scrolling through the contacts on her phone. Heather found the one she walk looking for, but was quickly stopped when Cody lunged for her phone, wrestling it away from her. He held it in the air away from her reach.

"Hello?" They stilled when the heard a voice come from the phone. "Heather, why did you call me? I'm not doing your math homework again, I swear."

Cody quickly put the phone to his ear, "Hey, Noah! Heather and I were messing around with her phone and I accidentally hit your contact, my bad." Hearher couldn't hear what Noah responded with, probably sarcasm. "Yeah, yeah, all good. See you Monday? Yeah, okay. Bye!" He hung up and threw the phone at Heather.

She laughed loudly at his awkwardness before turning back to the TV. "It's the riff-off!"

Cody instantly jumped up again, shouting, "EMILY YOU WHORE!!"

Heather shouted with him, "DUMB ASS BITCH! WHY WOULD YOU SING AN ORIGINAL SONG?!"
_________________________

"Bye!" Kitty waved as Emma drove away from the small house. Kitty walked up the short steps and knocked on the door.

"Ugh, it's you," Amy greeted in her usual tone. "The dork is upstairs."

Kitty rolled her eyes, "great to see you, too." She walked upstairs and lightly tapped on Sammy's bedroom door.

"Come in!" Sammy called, Kitty walked in. She had been in Sammy's room a bunch of times, but it felt different, like something was in the air. "Oh, hey!"

Kitty could see the strained smile on Sammy's face, the way her body went stiff when she looked at her. Kitty crossed her arms over her chest. "What's wrong?"

Sammy shook her head slightly, "nothing is wrong!"

"Sammy, I know something in wrong, what's up? You can tell me anything, I promise." She sat on the bed next to Sammy.

The blonde sighed, not meeting Kitty's eyes. "I– I don't know how to tell you this, but... I think we should stop being friends." Kitty's jaw hit the floor. What was she talking about? "I just don't think I can keep being friends with you when I have feelings for you."

"Feelings for me?" Kitty asked.

Sammy still didn't look up. "I've had a crush on you for a while now. I probably should've told you sooner, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I thought I could get over it, but... here we are." Sammy sighed. Kitty couldn't speak, she just sat there, stuttering. "Sorry."

"Wow," Kitty finally said. Sammy finally looked at her. "I don't know what to say..."

Sammy stood up abruptly, wiping at her eyes. "It's fine! I'm sorry for telling you. I actually should probably get to bed, if you wanna head out. I can text Emma to come–" She was cut off by Kitty kissing her.

The kiss was sweet, and said all of the words neither of them could say. They pulled apart for air.

"You totally should've said something sooner!" Kitty exclaimed, hugging Sammy tightly. "I've liked you forever!"

Sammy laughed, "seriously? I thought you were just super affectionate!"

Kitty laughed and hugged her again. "Oh my god, I cannot wait to tell Jen and Emma! We should FaceTime them right now!"

Sammy nodded as Kitty pulled out her phone to FaceTime her sister and Jen.

______
Yes, I know this took forever. I wrote half of this last week, but it got deleted so I had to rewrite it. I'm exhausted, but luckily school is over for the year. I'll try to post more, thank you for all the support!! <3