6- Monday

Sierra rushed through the hallways of the school on Monday. She had juicy gossip that had to be shared. Normally, she'd just add it to the paper, but after months with the school guidance counselor, she was forced to tell people before she inserted private information. Sierra spotted Gwen and Trent walking to class. She sped over and stopped them.

"What, Sierra?" Trent asked as the purple haired girl approached them. She handed them both photos. She had handed Gwen a photo of her and Courtney dancing, and another one of her and Courtney so close they were almost kissing. Her cheeks immediately flushed. Trent was given a photo of him on Justin's lap, and another of him and Justin dancing together. Trent and Gwen looked at each other and then Sierra.

"I'm forced to ask your permission to add these photos to the paper." She said in a bored tone.

"No, you don't have my permission!" Trent scolded.

"Yeah, you can't put these in." Gwen chimed in.

"Ugh, fine." Sierra said before running to her next victim. She found Bridgette sitting alone in the choir room. "Hey, Bridgette!"

"Oh, hey, Sierra."

"So, that party was intense."

"Yeah, and?" Part of Bridgette knew what the girl wanted.

"Can I put your fight with Geoff in the paper?!" Sierra pleaded. Bridgette thought for a long moment.

"Yes, but one condition." Sierra was sure she'd say no.

"What is it?"

"I get to help you write it." Bridgette smirked, Sierra held out her hand to signify the deal.                                           
______________________________________

Heather ran down the hall after talking to Sierra.

"What the fuck?!" She said with a loud voice when she approached the man.

"What is it, Heather?" Alejandro asked, genuinely confused.

"You took me somewhere during the party! I could call the cops on you for kidnapping!"

"What? Do you remember anything that happened?" Alejandro asked calmly. Heather was quite for a second.

"...no."

"Let me explain what had happened. Let's sit." They took a seat on one of the benches in the hall.

"Okay, let's hear it." Heather said, her voice laced with annoyance.

"Well, I saw you dancing with Kevin. You were slowly backing away, but he kept forcing you to dance with him. You might've been drunk, but I knew you were uncomfortable. Kevin tried to take you home when I came to stop him, so I punched him. Of course he fought back," Heather noticed a bruise on his left cheek. "but after I knocked him out I drove you home."

"Oh." Was all she managed to say.

He did that for me?

"Are you okay?" Heather questioned, to which Alejandro looked at her in confusion. Heather was never nice to him.

"Yeah, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine." She looked at his eyes for a long moment. They found each other leaning in slowly, like magnets to each other.

Don't kiss him. He's a player. Don't do it, Heather. Her brain told her to back up, to stop leaning in, to stop falling for him. However, she just couldn't stop herself.

Their lips were almost touching when the loud bell rung. Heather shot straight up, off the bench, and started walking down the hall.

"Heather, wait!" The boy called.

"I-I'll see you later!" Heather walked away quickly. She mentally cursed at herself for even getting herself into that situation.
____________________________________

"So, when are you asking Cody out?" Eva asked Noah. They were sitting in the small cafe like they did every Monday afternoon. They called it the Team E-Scope Talkshow because one day Izzy started randomly talking to an invisible camera and now they all do it.

Izzy looked up quickly from the little castle of coffee creamers she was building. "NOAH'S GONNA ASK OUT CODY?! OHMYGODTHISISSOCOOL!! OhthisremindsmeofthetimeIaskedoutEvaand..." (oh this reminds me of the time I asked out Eva and...)

Noah cut her off, "No! I am not asking out Cody any time soon. He doesn't like me, plain and simple."

"But-" Izzy interjected.

"No."

Izzy turned to the space in between her girlfriend and best friend, "And that's what we call, 'denial'"

"Changing the subject, did anyone do the homework for math?" Noah asked, already knowing the answer. The other two shook their heads as Noah pulled out his paper for them to copy.

Noah listened to his friends talk about weekend plans, sports, and pretty much everything that came to mind while he scrolled through his phone or read his book.

A small alarm beeped after a while, signaling the girls had practice for a sport Noah couldn’t care to remember, Izzy turned to the 'camera', "Well, that's all for today's show, folks, we'll see you next week for..."

The other two joined in with her, "The Team E-Scope Talkshow!" Noah did the most sarcastic jazz hands ever before standing up, ignoring the stares of a few very confused customers.