Chapter 6- The LaRussos

☟☟☟Her outfit for the dinner☟☟☟☟

"You can't strike first if you don't know how to strike

"You can't strike first if you don't know how to strike. The cobra strike is composed of two parts. The lunge, which requires the use of the whole body, and the bite, which is everything that happens after you make contact." Johnny explained.

After school, Bella and Miguel headed towards the dojo for their daily lesson, which was learning punches.

"You don't stop here where knuckles hit the bone. You punch through the bone like the guy you really wanna hit is standing behind this asshole." Johnny spoke and punched the dummy, demonstrating what he meant.

"You strike here, you bloody his nose." He pointed his fist at the dummy's nose.
"Strike here, you break his teeth." He pointed to the dummy's mouth.
"Strike here, you severely damage his trachea." He lunged at the dummy's throat.
Johnny turned to the teens, "obviously that's only for extreme situations," Johnny said, making Isabella smile.

"Alright, line up. I want you guys to practice," he instructed until his phone rang as Miguel stood in front of the dummy, "keep practicing. Punch through the dummy."

Miguel formed a fist, his thumbs sticking up as he lightly punched the dummy.
"You need help?" Bella asked, the boy nodded as she took his hand, avoiding the heat she felt on her face.
Miguel looking down at her with a small smile.

"Look, you have to make a fist like this." She told him as he let her adjust his hand.
"Then now all you want is to do is put power into it, like so." She told, then got in front of the dummy and breathed in and out, and soon she punched the dummy, causing it to rock a little.

"Nice. Good job kid. Miguel try." Johnny said, walking back over to the two. Johnny nodded, Isabella sighed looking towards the boy who stood stiff, trying to punch like Bella when she showed him.
Johnny and Bella winced as Miguel kept hitting it.