Chapter 23- training in the woods?

𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵

𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵

The next day Sam was laying out by the LaRusso pool while Bella was helping DanielPack the car

Pack the car.

When they finished Bella was heading towards the backyard only to see Robby and Sam talking.
Bella slowly walked towards them before jumping on Robby's back.
"Shit." He groaned as both her and Sam laughed. "Nice catch." She laughed

"Well if I didn't, we'd fall." He teased. same look between the two with a smirk. "Oh look at this, my current students and my former student." Daniel stated as he walked over to the trio.
"You know if you wanna join us Sam. There's still time."

"Im actually going to the mall with mom and grandma."
"Oh, that's good. Just text me if there's any bloodshed." Sam laughed, "I will, have fun." She said smiling at the group.

"It was Nice to meeting you." Robby told, still being in a daze. "You too. And, uh, good luck with the trees." Sam told with a smirk.
Bella and Robby glanced at each other in confusion.

"Robby, Isabella, lets go." Daniel called.
Robby and Bella walked over to him, "Tree? What tree? Where are we going?" Robby asked.
"Don't worry, you'll see," Daniel replied, patting him on the shoulder before walking away.  "That's what I'm worried about," Bella mumbled, making Robby laugh.

——-

"When I was a kid, Mr. Miyagi took me to this beautiful lake up north to train. I tried to take Samantha there once, but after the drought, it's become more of a puddle. So I found this spot instead." Daniel said, walking deeper into the woods.

After a long drive with no explanations, Daniel had finally stopped the car and steered Robby and Bella into the woods, taking in the quiet atmosphere. "You two hear that? I want you guys to close your eyes and just listen."

Robby and Bella closed their eyes and tried to hear something. But there was nothing to be heard. "What do you hear?" Daniel asked with a smile. "Nothing." The two kids replied in unison, opening their eyes.