Chapter 21- coping

(𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵- 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵- 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵!)

Isabella was bored.
She texted Robby to ask if he was busy, turns out he was. He texted her back saying he was doing whatever he needed to do, she didn't want to push him so she left it alone.

She then asked Hawk, Aisha, and Demetri. But they were all busy doing their stuff.
So she decided to go to the dojo to clear her mind.

She was currently listening to creep by Radiohead in her wired headphones as she was punching the bag so hard, That her knuckles were red and bleeding at this point.

In all honesty Bella didn't care. Every emotion she had, was simply leaving her system.

She was so distracted that she didn't even hear Johnny walk into the dojo.
"Kid! Hey!" He yelled, making the girl take out her earphones and turn to him.
"Hey, what's up-" she replied, turning around to face him, dropping her hands to her side in the process.
"You ok? you went at the bag." Johnny told, looking at her in concern.

"What? Oh. I'm fine." She nodded, lifting her hand up to itch her forehead.
Johnny grabbed her hand, looking at the bloodied and bruised up knuckles.
"Jesus, go rinse that off then tape them, well you're at it grab me a beer." Johnny instructed.

Bella rolled her eyes, "yes sir." She muttered as she walked into the office getting some paper towels, tape, and Johnny's beer.
She tossed him the beer as she walked into the bathroom and washed all the blood off, quickly drying them in the paper towels. Soon enough walking out with tape in her hand.

"So how'd the meeting go?" She asked, gently taping her knuckles. "Actually, well. But guess who was also there.!" He exclaimed. She chuckled, "I don't know, you tell me?" She joked, which made him roll his eyes.

"LaRusso." He told with disgust.
Bella let out a laugh as the door opened and Miguel came running in, excitingly as he pulled off his helmet.