Chapter 20- it hurts

Bella Felt miserable

Miguel, The boy she liked. And Sam, her childhood best friend, we're going out that night.
After she got those texts, she was immediately heartbroken.
The day at school. Bella was completely different. She barely ate or spoke, which no one except Demetri and Aisha noticed. They both tried to talk to her, But she wouldn't budge.

It was now afternoon and everyone was at the dojo doing their stretches. Johnny was in his office on the phone with the committee for the all valley.
"I need somewhere romantic, but not too romantic." Miguel told them, hoping they'd help him find someplace he could take Sam.
Aisha rolled her eyes, glancing at Bella, Who looked emotionless and dazed out.

"You could take her to get tattoos." Hawk suggests. Aisha let's put a laugh while Miguel furrows his eyebrows, "what?" He told.
Eli pushed himself off the ground and started untying his gi. "I know a guy. Just hooked me up with this bad boy." He told as he pulled the top part of his gi off, revealing a massive hawk tattoo on his back.

"Oh shit." Miguel mumbled, as he kept looking at the tattoo. "That is badass." Aisha told. "Right? 14 hours in the chair." Eli states flexing his muscles. "Are your parents OK with that?" Bella softly said, finally speaking.
"Oh, they have no idea. Definitely gonna have to wear a T-shirt until college. Probably longer. Please don't tell them." Eli rambled, putting his gi back on.

Miguel rolled his eyes and turned to the girls.
"Any other suggestions?" Miguel asked. "Don't look at me. Me and Sam used to be friends. We're not anymore." Aisha sternly told. Miguel sighed, then turned to Bella.
"Isa, you got anything." Bella stayed silent still in the daze.
"Isa, hey." He nudged her, snapping Bella out of her daze.

"Huh? What?" She questioned as both Eli and Aisha turned to her.
"I asked if you had any suggestions for my date." Miguel said, looking at her with his eyebrows raised.
"Oh, uh. She likes astronomy and chocolate." Bella responded, quickly looking away from the boy.
"I could work with that." He smiled.

"Banned?! What are you talking about?" Johnnys loud voice grabbed their attention. "I'll go check on him." Bella told, getting off of the floor, walking away as Miguel watched her.
"Hey, is she OK? She hasn't been herself today." Miguel asked looking at Aisha. she scoffed. "Aren't you supposed to know? She's your best friend. Right?" She spat out causing both boys to be taken back by her response.

"No! You don't ban me! I ban you!" Johnny yelled as Bella walked into his office.
He slammed the phone down with a frustrated sigh. "Sensei, what's going on?" She asked softly.
"There's A lifetime ban on cobra Kai from entering the tournament." He answered angrily, "what, how is that fair?" Bella asked, surprised.

"It's not. There's nothing I can do about it." Johnny sighed, sinking into his chair. "What happened to 'never accept defeat.'?" Bella asked tilting her head. "This is different, this is the real world. There are rules." Johnny replied waving his hands around.