Chapter 15- the cafeteria fight

Her outfit

Her outfit

 School hasn't been the greatest for Sam

Ever since her date happened, Kyler had been spreading lies and rumors about her. He's claiming she went down on him at the movies. And everyone at school was isolating her, well except for Bella of course.

Sam grabbed her food and looked around the cafeteria for somewhere to sit. Her eyes landed on the table with all of her ex friends. But once they saw her, they are fake smiled and ignored her.
Sam sighed, then walked over to the table where Aisha sat and sat her tray down.

"Oh, don't even think about it." Aisha Said with an annoyed look.
"Come on. I need a place to sit." Sam pleaded. "You can go sit with Kyler. I heard he doesn't mind that you suck." Aisha told, yeah Cobra Kai definitely boosted her confidence, and ego for that matter.
Sam looked towards Kyler and glared before storming off to him and tapping his shoulder.

"Think it's funny to spread lies about me?" Sam snapped, crossing her arms over her chest. "What are you talking about? We saw a movie, and that's it. Well, maybe I saw a little bit more that you." Kyler smirked, making his friends burst into laughter.
"Yeah, we heard you got pretty 'choked up'" Brucks mocked, making the group laugh harder. Noticing Kyler's lunch tray on the table, she angrily swiped it to the ground, making the whole cafeteria fall silent.

Bella,Miguel, Demetri, and Eli walked into the cafeteria as Kyler started taunting Sam. "Hey guys! You know that Billboard with the big ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad." People started to laugh as Sam kept an emotionless face.
Bella and Miguel shared a look then nodded before tossing their trays on a nearby table.

"Hey Kyler!" Miguel yelled, marching over to the group. "Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole." Bella told as she stood next to Miguel. "Want another beat down Rhea?" Kyler asked, shoving Miguel back, as Bella grabbed his sleeve to help him keep his balance while Kyler's group stood up.
"I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time." Kyler mocked shoving Miguel back even harder. "It's not lame ass karate." Bella defended, making Kyler look at her as he threw a punch towards her, but Miguel was quick enough to catch it and bend his arm back.

"It's cobra Kai." Miguel growled, punching Kyler in the face.
Blood poured out of Kyler's nose as anger took over his facial expression. He immediately ran to Miguel and grabbed him by the waist, throwing him onto a table.
As the two boys struggled, Kyler kept holding on tight to Miguel's neck. Miguel quickly threw his elbow into Kyler's stomach and pulled his arm forward, throwing a punch to his face before he spun him around and kicked him in the back.

"No mercy!" Aisha yelled as Bella saw Brucks going to throw a punch at Miguel's back and caught his fist. "Back off." She spat out before bending his arm up and swept his leg, causing him to fall to the ground while another guy ran to Miguel.

Miguel punched the boy in the stomach and kicked him in the face while Bella roundhouse kicked another guy.
Bella and Miguel soon stood back to back looking around to see the boys slowly starting to get up.

Bella grabbed Miguel's hand and as a team they flipped over a table with Bella grabbing a lunch tray. Miguel kicked a chair at one guy as Bella hit Brucks in the face with the tray, making him fall again.

Bella cost the tray to Miguel, who caught it, and slammed it up against another guy's face. Miguel soon jumped onto a table and kicked another.
Kyler soon got up and saw Bella and ran to her. Bella noticed this and ran to the table Miguel was.

She stood on a chair then stepped on Brucks' back due to him being bent down, soon landing next to Miguel, who grabbed her waist to prevent her from falling. She quickly sent a kick to kyler's face before Miguel hit him down with the tray, which knocked him to the ground.

Everyone immediately started cheering as Miguel and Bella smiled at each other before Miguel locked eyes with Sam, who was staring at him admiringly. Bella noticed them staring making her heart shatter.
"Hey! Get down from there right now!" A counselor demanded, grabbing Miguel, who grabbed Bella. And as they were pulled out of the cafeteria, the sound of cheering followed.

——

"All four of them?" Johnny asked, looking between the two teens.
After school, Bella and Miguel basically sprinted to the dojo so they could tell Johnny everything that happened.

"Yeah!" The both replied proudly.
"Even that big dumb one?" Johnny asked, "well, Isa took care of him more than me. But yeah, it all happened so fast. Everything just came together. We were blocking. We anticipated. I slithered!"

Johnny nodded his head proudly. "Well your moms are going to kill all three of us." Johnny said.
"Well, they would if they knew." Bella smiled, then turned to Miguel. "When my school called, my Yaya answered. Never seen her so proud. She won't talk." Miguel told quickly as Johnny nodded again.

"Alright, so let me get this straight. You guys took all the lessons I taught you and you used them to straight up beat the shit out of those punks?" Johnny asked his eyes darting between the two.
"Well, yeah." Bella answered like it was obvious. Johnny grinned, "follow me."

Johnny walked out to his car and popped the trunk open. Inside where two white gi's with the cobra Kai symbol on them.
Johnny had picked up the faded one and looked at it. "I wore this when I was training for my first tournament back in '81. I want you to have it." He told handing it to Miguel then picked up the newer one and gave it to Bella.

"I got you a new one since it'll fit better." Johnny said with a smile.
"Are you sure?" Miguel asked, staring at the gi with wide eyes.
"Hell yeah, you earned it. Both of you." Johnny replied.

Johnny and Miguel hugged as Bella smiled then squealed in happiness. "Thanks, Sensei." She laughed as he pulled her into a hug, her grabbing Miguel as they laughed.

The three were feeling all sorts of happiness not knowing a figure was watching them with sadness taking over.

——
OK everyone that is the end of this chapter
I hope you liked it I was working on this last night so that's why I got it done today

hopefully you enjoyed it yeah
who knows which character we might meet next chapter.
Like again if you want to change the outfit you can.

And yes we got a lot of Miguel and Isa contact today which was fun to write.

But yeah hope you're having a good day or night or whatever time period You are in and seeing you later. <33