Chapter 17- awkward tension

Her outfit

Her outfit

Demetri had quit cobra Kai the next day

"You can't quit." Bella told, Demetri turned to the girl. "I got yelled at, got my ass kicked, and gave him my money. You know who lives like that, hookers."

Miguel quickly started talking.
"Yeah, but he's not that bad of a guy, you gotta give him a chance, you- you don't know him like we do." He told as he pointed to himself and Bella, who stood in the middle of the boys.
"That- that's hooker talk. Besides I don't need to learn karate when I have you both." Demetri told as the three looked at Kyler, who looked at them, slight fear in his eyes, then walked away.

The three walked into their science class and sat at their seats, waiting for the class to start.
Once Sam walked into the class many people immediately started laughing. She looked around confused, until her and Bella made eye contact, Bella pointing to her shoulder.
Sam looked over to see a lollipop stuck to it.
"Thanks for the blow pops, guys. Really never gets old." She said, sarcastically, before ripping it off.

"It's because she gives blow jobs." Demetri said, nudging Miguel.
Bella and Miguel looked over to Demetri, unamused.
"It's just a rumor." Bella defended as her leg started fidgeting which usually happened whenever she got upset.

"Hey, everybody! Who let the pigs out? I did because I ordered The fetal pigs." A teacher attempted to joke, chuckling at his own statement, causing made no one laugh, making him clear his throat awkwardly.
"Get in your groups."

"Mr. Palmer, my partner isn't here." Sam told, walking up to the teachers desk.
"Who wants to take Samantha in? This little piggy needs a group." He joked, no one answered, "don't all volunteer at once."
"We can take her," Bella said raising her hand, making the boys look at her and making Sam smile as she grabbed her bag.

She walked over to them, accidentally bumping into Demetri, putting her bag next to Bella, Who moved her chair a little closer to Miguel once their knees were touching.
"Thanks, Bella. I'm gonna go get a chair." She said with a smile.
"Yeah, ok." Miguel replied, staring at her dreamily. And soon enough, Bella felt jealous.

After everyone had gotten their supplies ready the four of them were mostly working in silence, none of them really knowing what to say.
"What were you thinking of sex?" Sam asked catching the others off guard.
"Uh...uh..I've...uh-" Miguel stammered, "because in the male, this tract opens up near the umbilical cord. So I think ours is a female." Sam explains, pointing at the diagram that they had.
"Yeah, uhm. Yeah I concur." Miguel replied awkwardly.

Bella and Demetri looked at each other as they both questioned each other. The group fell to silence again but Sam soon spoke up. "Thanks for, uhm.. helping me out, by the way."
"I mean. I'm sure you would've found another group." Miguel said.

"I meant with the fight." Sam clarified. Of course she was talking to the both of them but she couldn't stop looking at Miguel. "Oh, yeah. Someone had to take care of those assholes." Miguel told with a hint of cockiness in his tone. "But no one else did."

The two stared at each other which made Bella immediately awkward since she was sitting in the middle of them. Bella looked down and fake coughed which made the two look away from each other. Sam then reached over and pulled out a bunch of bananas from her backpack.
"Do you guys want a banana? People keep sneaking them in my bag. It's because of that stupid rumor that I'm sure you have heard about me." Sam said, placing The bananas down.

"Yes."
"No."
Miguel and Demetri answered at the same time.
"Stupid rumors. Hurtful lies. People are monsters." Demetri played it off.
"Yeah, you shouldn't listen to them, they're assholes. I mean they call me and Isa, 'Rhea' and 'Cherry'." Miguel started, making Bella nudge him.

"Not anymore." Sam pointed out, cutting him off. "Yeah, you're right. Not anymore." Miguel realized.
The two then stared at each other once again both having a dreamy look in their eyes, and Bella leaned back and sighed at the thought of her two best friends liking each other.

after school, Bella started her trip to LaRusso auto. She was outside and placed her skateboard on the ground and once she was about to stand on it she heard somebody call after her.
"Isa! Wait up!" She turned to see Miguel running up to her.
"Are we riding home together?" He asked. "Shit- Mig. I'm sorry but I've gotta be somewhere, but I'll see you at the dojo. I might be late though." She explains. "Oh, ok. Bye." He mumbled. "Bye." She told, getting on her skateboard until she heard Miguel speak up again.

"Forgetting something?" He asked.
Every time Bella and Miguel left each other they hug. It's become a tradition of theirs, so when he saw her not give him one at first it was understandable for him to ask.
Bella got off her skateboard and hugged him then pecked him on his cheek before skating away.
Miguel watched the girls skate away as he smiled, lifting his hand where she kissed him.

Bella made it to the LaRusso auto in 25 minutes. Which was quicker than she thought, she picked up her skateboard and open the door walking into the building and immediately stared at the cars in awe.

Bella was walking up to the front office until she wasn't looking and bumped into someone.
"Oh my God! I'm so sorry." She apologized quickly. She looked up to see the person who she bumped into and swore that the world stopped.

The person she bumped into looked at her with the smile. He was about her age, had long brown hair and has beautiful piercing hazel green eyes and when he smiled, he showed his perfect white teeth.
In Bellas opinion, he was possibly one of the most good looking guys she's ever met.

"You're good. I'm Robby Keene." He Introduced, sticking out his hand.
"I'm Isabella Lynch." She replied, shaking his hand as Robby studied her, wondering why she looked familiar to him.
Bella noticed his stares and chuckled, "is there something on my face?" She asked making him shake his head and laugh.
"No. It's just that it's like I've seen you from somewhere."
"Really?" She laughed.

The two burst into laughter, "Isabella. I see you've met Robby." Daniel said as he walked up to the two.
"Yeah. I guess I have." She joked as a two stare at each other. Daniel raising his eyebrows and looked between the two.
"Ok, we'll today's lesson isn't that long." Daniel told her with a smile.

"Lesson?" Robby asked, confused.
"Well Bella and I practice defense karate. Since she learns all of her offense at cobra Kai." Daniel explained as he rolled his eyes at the last part.
"Yeah. Well I guess you could say I'm getting the best of both worlds, just like Hannah Montana said." Bella joked, "I wouldn't say learning with Johnny Lawrence is the best thing ever." Daniel told.

and that's what made Robby jerk his head to Bella.
That's where he knew her.
He witnessed her hug his dad.
The dad he wished he had.
But never did.

—-

OK that last part was so dramatic but anyways yes sorry this took long.
Andddddd

Obviously if u want to change the outfit u can.

I hope you enjoy this, and hope you have a great morning or night or whatever time period You are in.

Can't wait to make next chapter which is almost done actually.