Chapter 13- daniel larusso

Bella and Sam went to the first class, then soon left each other

Bella had been trying to find Miguel but whenever she did find him she'd freeze, then walked away.
She didn't know why she was so scared to tell Miguel that she accidentally called Johnny 'Dad'.

When Miguel did text her about lunch, she immediately decided that she'd sit with him.
When Bella got out of class and went to the cafeteria she looked through the entire room to finally find the three boys talking.
She was slowly walking over to them making sure that they did not see her which, they didn't, especially when Sam tugged on her.

That's when her phone vibrated she looked to see Miguel texting her asking her where she was.

Mig❤️ : Isa. Where are you at?
Bella sighed.
Isa💕 : Sorry, something came up, I didn't come, but I'll see you at the dojo.

Of course Bella felt bad but she couldn't bare to go anywhere near cobra Kai at the moment.
So after school Bella left, she left with Sam. Soon enough finding herself at the LaRusso's.

Truthfully, she was just looking for any excuse to avoid the dojo. Her and Sam ended up doing homework together. "Ok, well I better get going now." Bella said taking her skateboard and going from the back.

She wondered why she decided to leave through the back but she realized it would be easier to leave that way.
As she was going she heard something coming from the storage room.

Curiosity getting the best of her she slowly walked towards his room but only to find Daniel LaRusso standing up with his eyes closed and he did some breathing exercises.
Bella leaned against the door studying the way Daniel moved.

"Well you look comfy." She said making Daniel break his peacefulness. His eyes open to see Bella leaning against the door with a playful smile.
"What're you doing anyway?" She asked, pushing herself off the door and walked into the room.

"Miyagi-Do kata. It helps practicing balance." He told, "looks peaceful." Bella pointed out, "it is. Wanna show me what you already know." Daniel asked making her nod as she put her skateboard and backpack down.

The two sparred for a little bit. Bella using offense as Daniel is used his defense.
The two stopped to get water as they sat down Daniel turning to her.
"You're really good, do you plan on competing one day." He asked.
Bella laughed, "I've always wanted to actually."
Daniel nodded, "well you're doing great."

"Can you teach me more?" She asked, Daniel nodded. "Of course, but- what about Johnny?" He told, Bella shook her head, "he won't know, if he did he'd most likely kick me out of the dojo."
Daniel went to reply when they heard Bella's phone go off. She opened it to see a lot of messages.