Chapter 14- aisha?

Outfit

Outfit

Miguel and Bella were in the dojo, taking turns practicing their punches

Miguel and Bella were in the dojo, taking turns practicing their punches. Johnny was currently holding up the gloves while Miguel threw his punches.

"What's the second rule of the way to the fist." Johnny asked. "Strike hard." Miguel replied spinning on his back leg to land a kick. But he ended up missing, which made him sigh in frustration.

"That's right. Theres only one reason to hit someone. To inflict pain." Johnny stated. Bella grimaced at the statement. The bell above the door dinged which made Johnny groan in annoyance. "What the hell."
"No yoga till five. No matter how bad you need it." Johnny said with an annoyed tone.

Bella and Miguel turned to see Aisha standing awkwardly with her hands in her pockets. "Aisha?" Bella said, wondering why she was there. "I'm here for karate." She replied as she looked at Johnny nervously. "I saw your website. It said there was supposed to be a session today."

"I appreciate you coming in but there are no girls in Cobra Kai." Johnny told, making Bella clear her throat, making him glance at her. "There's only one girl in Cobra Kai." He corrected. "Why?" Aisha questioned, "same reason there aren't women in the army. Doesn't make sense." Johnny replied, Miguel and Bella exchanged looks to each other. "Uh, Sensei, we need to show you something in the office." Miguel told as the three walked to into his office.

Once they got into the office they stared at each other. "Don't give me this 'sexist' bullshit. Women just aren't meant to fight. They have tiny hollow bones." Johnny told staring between the two. This made Bella roll her eyes.
"Aren't you desperate for more students." Miguel asked.
"Yes. But this isn't a knitting class, this is a dojo." Johnny replied.

"Look, kids at school call her names, make fun of her." Bella defended. "That's what happens when you eat a box of Twinkies every day." He insulted, lowering his voice. "Her dad is Isaiah Robinson." Miguel told, crossing his arms. "Hall of Fame lineman for the Chargers."