Chapter 8- ads and kicks, oh my

☟✿𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵✿☟

☟✿𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵✿☟

The next day, Isabella had told Sam about what had happened

And surprisingly she wasn't upset, Sam would've been pissed off if it was someone else but whenever it came to Bella.
Hell, Sam would literally die her and Bella the same way.

The Halloween dance was coming up, which wasn't Bella's main concern, she didn't know if she was going to go or not.
Currently Isabella and Miguel we're taking turns punching the dummy as Johnny watched.

He glanced at the whiteboard beside him, which he had wrote down his current students, Johnny looked down and sighed. He was upset but that was due to the fact that he only had two students.
"Hey, you guys don't happen to have any friends who wanna learn karate do you?" Johnny asked as he shuffles bills in his hands.

The two didn't answer, "wait, what am I saying? You two don't have any friends." Johnny remarks, Bella looked at him as she tilted her head, "jeez, thanks sensei."

Miguel stopped punching and turned to Johnny. "Hey sensei, when are we going to learn how to do some kicking? I saw a YouTube video of a guy breaking boards and it looked badass." Miguel panted, "Yeah, no shit. kicking is badass, but you guys aren't ready."

"If I don't get more students in here. I won't be able to teach you guys anything." Johnny stated with a hint of frustration in his voice.
"Well, you've thought of advertising right?" Bella says, "yeah, duh, of course." Johnny replied making both teens exchange glances and nod, deciding that they'll do it for him.

♡♡♡
Look at the outfit on top

"Cyberbullying is no laughing matter, sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying this to their face." Counselor Blatt said into mic during lunch.

Isabella was tired.
Fiona had gotten home late meaning Bella to stay up and wait for her mother to get home. Along with staying up to help her mom with other stuff too.
Bella and the boys were all sitting at the table together.