Chapter 22- story time

Miguel punched the dummy hard, breathing heavily

He, Bella, and Johnny were the only ones in the dojo, Johnny wanted Miguel and Bella to practice by himself for the tournament.

"Ok. OK! That's enough. Save some for the tournament." Johnny demanded, making Miguel stop his punching.

"Why are we the only ones training, Sensei?" Miguel panted, dropping his hands to his side. "Cause let's face it, y'all are the only chance I got at winning this thing," Johnny stated,
"So what? I'm your best student?" Miguel asked, a smug smirk on his face. "Don't flatter yourself. We all know Bellas the best student." Johnny scoffed with an eye roll. Miguel's smirk dropped making Bella laugh.

"Oh come on Mig, you walked right into that one."

Miguel rolled his eyes before walking over to his bag and picking up his phone. He let out a little chuckle, making Johnny look at him confused. "What's so funny?" He asked, walking over to him. "Oh, nothing, just this funny picture my girlfriend posted." Miguel laughed, showing Johnny the phone.

Bella rolled her eyes bitterly.
Johnny looked at the phone and his eyes widened. "Wait a second." He mumbled snatching Miguel's phone from his hand. "Is that Daniel LaRusso's daughter?" He asked somewhat angrily. Uh oh, this isn't going to end well. "Yeah, you know Samantha?" Miguel questioned confused.

"You're dating a LaRusso?" He snapped. Miguel was taken aback. "Yeah, why? Is something wrong?" Miguel asked worriedly. Johnny looked between Miguel and Bella and sighed. "We need to talk."

(𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵-)
[𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵!]

After Miguel and Bella changed out of their gis, the three of them grabbed something to drink, they sat on the curb outside

After Miguel and Bella changed out of their gis, the three of them grabbed something to drink, they sat on the curb outside. "It was the summer of '82. Rocky III had just come out. My buddy Dutch was a huge Mr. T fan, so we went to the local theater to check it out. Sitting in front of us was this group of cute chicks, eating popcorn. Dutch started throwing Milk Duds at 'em." Johnny said, taking a swig of his beer.