Chapter 16- more students

Her outfit

Her outfit

Miguel and Bella walked to the dojo to wait for Johnny only to noticed they weren't the only ones waiting

There were a bunch of kids standing around as they were watching the fight between Bella, Miguel, and Kyler on their phones.
Bella and Miguel looked at each other as Bella squealed and hugged Miguel, his arms immediately wrapping around her waist as he laughed in glee.
She smiled as her arms were wrapped around his neck.

As they waited Johnny finally pulled up to the dojo and parked. Once he got out of his car he stopped and noticed all the kids standing outside the building. He approached Bella and Miguel with a grin. "Looks like we're in business." He told the two teens.

Johnny unlocked the doors and let the kids in with him. Miguel, Bella, and Aisha went to the bathrooms and changed into their gis. And once they finished they went back to the big group of kids and waited for Johnny.
"Ok, today we begin.." his voice was drowned out by everyone talking, "Quiet!" Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at him

"Face front."
He instructed.
Aisha, Bella, and Miguel stayed together in a row as Johnny started examining all of the kids and walked around them.
"Nice shirt." He told Demetri as he walked by him. "Thanks." Demetri replied, taken back. "I'm joking, it sucks."

Johnny soon stopped in front of one kid with long hair and glasses who was also smiling at him. "Word of Advice. If you have shit for teeth, don't smile." He told making the kids smile drop. Johnny soon walked up to a short pale kid and scoffed.
"God, makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you."

"When I look around this dojo, I don't see cobra Kai material. I see losers, I see nerds. I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out. But in my short time as a sensei, i've also seen some miracles." Johnny said as he glanced at the three kids who smiled softly at him.
"So," he continued, "maybe there's still hope for you yet. But first, I need to see where you're at. So everybody, fall in."