Chapter 10- The Halloween dance

Bella and Miguel walked into the gym where the dance was being held

The sound of loud music and people shouting met their ears as they search for their friends.

Bella's eyes immediately landed on Demetri wearing a weird necromancer costume and Eli wearing a surgeon costume.
She tugged on Miguel, getting his attention before dragging him over to Demetri and Eli.

"Oh, skeleton. Classic. And Bella, dark angel, very nice." Demetri complemented the two.
"Thanks. I like your sorcerer costume." Miguel replied with a smile.
Demetri looked at him like he had an extra head. Eli and Isabella smiled at each other, knowing that Demetri was going to overreact and Miguel wouldn't know what to do.

"Sorcerer? Please. I am a necromancer." Demetri scoffed, Miguel looked at Bella, who just laughed quietly.
"What?" He says.
"Didn't you see the amulet?" Demetri pointed out the necklace, still confused, Miguel turned to Eli.
"So, are you a regular doctor or-"
"Plastic surgeon. I fix lips." Eli answered.
"Nice," Miguel replied awkwardly.

Isabella over to see Sam talking to Aisha.
She smiled than turned the boys, "I'll be right back." She told, before walking to her other friends.
"Hey, look, the golden trios back." Isabella spoke up as she put her arms around the two other girls.

"Bella! I love your costume." Aisha said as she looked at the girl, Sam laughed, "same, it looks amazing." Bella smiled.
"Thanks, I like y'alls too."
Sam smiled at the two girls, "we should totally hang out again, just like old times." Aisha looked down and smiled, "definitely." She said as Bella looked at her friend, "hell yeah"

"Hey Sam, get your ass over here. we're going to live." Yasmin yells at Sam. She turned her friends and nodded, before turning into the girls in front of her.
"Ok, we've got to make plans to hang out, it's been way too long" Sam asked Aisha. "I'd love that." Aisha responded softly.

"You too Bella, dad talks about wanting to do karate with you." Sam stated turning to Bella causing her to laugh.
"I'd love too, tell him i'll take him up on that offer."
"Will do. Stay salty, my friend." Sam said before walking over to her friends.

"Well, i'm gonna go back to the boys, would you care to join." Bella asked politely. "No, it's ok, thanks though Bella." Aisha declined.
"Ok, but just know that you're always welcome to hang out with us." Bella stated before walking back over to the guys.

"Hey, who is that you were talking to?" Miguel asked as Bella approached them.
"A friend of mine." Bella stated making Miguel nod. "What? Are you scared that someone's gonna take me away from you." She says sarcastically.
He wrapped an arm around her, "yeah right. You're forever stuck with me." He told, making her laugh.

"You guys want some punch." Demetri asked the group. The three all nodded and made their way to the table.
But the whole time they were there,
The three boys kept staring at a group of girls who were dressed up as the dragon queens from the Games of throne.
"Let's ask the dragon queens to dance." Miguel insisted which made Bella feel a little jealous.

All of a sudden, a boy dressed up as Doctor Who walked up to when the girls and offered his hand, her taking it.
"Shit. I lost one to Doctor Who." Miguel groaned. As Bella had her arms crossed, Demetri nudged her causing to look at him as he tilted his head to Miguel, and she quickly cleared her throat.

"I'll dance with you, Mig."
Miguel perked up at the soft voice that spoke up. "Sure let's go." He exclaimed grabbing her hands and pulling her to the dance floor.

She turned at the two boys as they shot her a thumbs up.
Miguel spun her around, causing her to giggle.

"Where'd do you learn to dance, miggy?" She asks, "miggy? That's a new one." He comments, Bella shrugged, "your mom." He nodded, "so I've noticed, not very original Isa."
Bella fakely gasped, "miggy, you wound me." Miguel laughed, "I could never." He told as he placed his hands on her waist.
To stared at each other for what it seem to be hours.
It wasn't till their phones went off, breaking their stares.

Both open their phones to see a video of Aisha standing at the snack table.
The video had a mean caption basically calling her fat, and fat shaming her.
Everyone started laughing while Aisha just stood there and looked around in sadness and embarrassment.

Isabella watched Aisha run out of the gym with tears in her eyes.
"I'm gonna go find her." Bella told as she squeezed Miguel's hand. "Go. I'm going to find Eli and Demetri. I think they went to the bathroom." Miguel replied.
But before she could leave he planted a kiss on her forehead.

As the two separate Bella can find Aisha anywhere.
So Bella slightly bent down, her hands on her knees, panting.
"Damn I need to run more." She told herself.
"Kid?" She heard someone call for her. She stood up and turned around to see Johnny standing there with a bunch of papers in his hand.
"Hey, Sensei, how's the recruiting going?" She asked, Johnny groans, "shitty."

Before Bella could ask why, the door to the boys locker room opened with Kyler and his friends coming out.
Bella slowly moved behind Johnny so they wouldn't see her.
"We sure showed, 'Rhea." Kyler whooped happily as his friends kept praising him.
Bella's eyes widened instantly knowing who they were talking about.

Johnny and Isabella ran into the locker room and looked around frantically, It was until Bella heard low wheezing sound and look down to see Miguel.
He was laying on the ground with lacrosse sticks all around him.
His Face was covered in bruises as he was holding his stomach in pain.

"Miguel!" Bella shrieked running to his side.
She sat next to him placing a hand gently on his cheek as she kept whispering to him.
"It's ok, you're gonna be ok." Here's formed in her eyes threatening to fall out as Johnny kneeled down next to her slowly seeing her facial expression get harder.

She was angry.
And she knew who to take it out on

𝐒𝐡𝐰𝐣𝐣𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐠𝐰𝐢𝐤𝐪𝐟𝐳𝐮𝐰𝐯𝐚𝐨𝐰

OK that is all for this chapter!!

I hope you enjoyed it it was both long and short, and all this chapter I have been listening to love songs like literally because this chapter has so many like adorable moments between Miguel and Bella that I was like blushing when I was writing this.

But yes that is all and I cannot wait next chapter to see my girl bust the shit out of Kyler.

I know you guys are probably ready for that. Are they going to fight in general I don't know yet but just stays tune because you're gonna be excited.

Please I hope you have a beautiful day or the rest of your day whatever time. That you are in and yeah bye..