Chapter 19- dating advice from Johnny

Rob💜: so let me get this straight

Rob💜: so let me get this straight. You're learning karate with my dad, Who happens to be enemies with your part-time karate teacher. And to top it all off, you're in love with your best friend who has a crush on your other best friend.
Bel💕: sounds about right
Rob💜: well that's fun
Bel💕: mhm, Welp, i've got to go now, bye Rob ❤️
Rob💜: bye bel❤️

Bella shut her phone off and put it in her backpack.
For Isabella, things have definitely changed in the past few days.
first, Eli had a big transformation and is now called hawk, who has A blue mohawk. But also Sam and Miguel had gotten a lot closer, (which made Bella dread!)
Don't get her wrong, she was happy that her two friends were getting along. She just wished that they didn't get along too well.
But really other than that she had also kept training with both Daniel and Johnny, which made her spend a lot more time with Robby. Well that's one thing she was pretty happy about.

"Ouuu. Is that a heart i see. Who are you texting?" Aisha questioned, wiggling her shoulders. Bella laughed, "my friend Robby." She replied, "he cute?" Bella looked down, "very."
"Single." Aisha asked, smiling at her best friend, "yeah." Aisha nudged the girl, "well then go for it." Bella's eyes slowly started trailing over to Miguel, Who was smiling at what Hawk said. Aisha followed her gaze and smiled. "Ohhh. I see." She mumbled.

Bella snapped her head to Aisha, "huh. What are you talking about?" Bella asked, tilting her head. "Bella. Do you like Miguel?"
"I don't." She rejects
Aisha scoffed, "yes you do." Bella rolled her eyes. "I don't like Miguel."

"Bella! It's obvious that you like him, just go for it!" Aisha smiled brightly.
"He doesn't even like me back. And why would he?" Bella looked down. Aisha gave the girl at sympathetic look.
"Look, i'm sure he does. I mean, he looks at you like you're the only thing in the world. But if things don't work out with y'all, then go ahead and date this Robby guy." Aisha told, making Bella laugh.

But what the two didn't know is that Miguel had heard the name 'Robby.' Miguel didn't know why he felt jealous, he had gotten closer to Sam and he knew that she developed a crush on him.
He tried to ask Sam out so many times, but every time he was close to he just kept thanking about Bella.
He shook his head trying to shake the thought.
It was until Johnny came out of the office and immediately yelled for everyone to get in line.

Soon enough every student was in their gi's and got into their positions as Johnny instructed everyone, Johnny walks around and makes his way to hawk, kicking his leg forward. "Stabilize your base, hawk. Keep your balance. Full rotation when you strike." Johnny explained showing the blue haired boy what he meant.

Hawk quickly nodded and fixed his stance. "Yes, Sensei."
Johnny then turned to another student making him flinch. Johnny then went to another kid making him flinch as well. "Holy shit. We got a room full of flinchers." Johnny stated looking around the room.
"Yes Sensei!" Everyone except Bella and Miguel yelled.
"That was not a question! Raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face."

Everyone except for Bella, Miguel, and Aisha raised their hands, making Johnny grimace.
"Put your hands down. All your lives you've been avoiding fights so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth, This concussion nonsense. So there's only one solution. And that is before you leave this dojo, each and everyone of you is gonna take a punch very hard, to the face." Johnny stated.
Bella looks at Miguel who was staring at Johnny horrified. "Mrs. Robinson. Line em up. Unflinch this group."

Aisha nodded as Johnny walked away, going to his office. She walked over to the boy that Johnny had talked to previously and cracked her knuckles making him sigh.
Then she punched him causing blood to immediately gush out of his nose.
The boy had clutched his nose in pain.

Miguel walked over to Bella and grabbed her arm, "hey, I need to talk to sensei. Can you hold the fort." Miguel asked. She nodded, "yeah. I've got it." She replied as she was cleaning the boys nose.

Miguel walked into Johnny's office and sighed, "hey, Sensei. I need to ask you something," Miguel said.
"First aids under the counter. We got a bleeder." Johnny asked looking up from the magazine he was reading.
"No. Well. Yeah, we do. There's a lot of blood. But this is about something else."

"What is it?"
"There's this girl at school."
"Is she hot?"
"She's Super smart-"
"Hot."
"Funny and cool."
"Hot?"
Miguel paused, "yes, she's hot, super hot."
"Nice." Johnny smiled.
"I think you'd really like her. She likes karate, and.. I want to ask her out, but I just don't know." Miguel asked as his eyes traveled out the window of the office.

Johnny followed his gaze, which had led him to see Bella helping a kid who had glasses and blonde hair, he was scoring a bloody nose.
She made a stupid joke which caused the younger boy to giggle. And that made Miguel smile at the sight. Johnny immediately noticed and smirked.

"Don't know? What's there to think about? She's hot and all those other things." Johnny stated getting up from his desk.
"Well, yeah. But what if she says no?" Miguel asked. "Never accept defeat, Diaz. There is no 'no'."
Miguel shrugged, "pretty sure no means no." "Yeah, if things are getting physical, no means no. But if you're just asking her out.. you're a Cobra Kai. All the babes wanna date a cobra kai." Johnny told.

A knock was heard at the door and the two looked over to see Bella leaning against the entrance with some blood on her Gi.
"Hey, Sensei. We need some more bandages and tissues." She told, "under The counter." Bella got the stuff then before she left, she looked down at the magazine in Johnny's hand, tilting her head.
"Are we entering the tournament?" She asked pointing to the page.

"I don't think we're ready yet." He replied as a loud grunt was heard and the three turned to see hawk laying on the ground in pain. "He's ok!" Aisha yelled. "I'm ok. Just my tooth." He mumbled.

The three looked at each other and shrugged before going back to what they were doing.

——

The next day Bella was brushing her hair when she got two text messages

Mig❤️: I JUST ASKED SAM OUT!!!!
Sam💛🌷: Miguel and I are hanging out tonight! It's not a date but I really wanted to be..!!!

And immediately. just like that. Isabella Lynch Felt her heart break into pieces.

——-

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN-
Hello everybody I hope you enjoyed and now we know why traitor is their theme song and yes I was listening to it while writing this.

This chapter did really upset me but just to go with the plot I made it like this.

There really isn't an outfit so yeah but Bert!!!!!
I am going to make Bert Bella's child I don't care what anyone says.
But yeah that's other than that.

If you didn't enjoy thank you if you didn't I don't know what to tell you hopefully you guys are having a perfect day or night or ever time you are in right now, and hopefully you guys ready for the next chapter because it's gonna hurt a lot🙂