5: "I can't deal with Power and Denji, please come"

"Hello my daughter, how has Japan been treating you?" your mom spoke through the phone.

"It's been treating me well, thank you, mom. I think I made a new friend," you spoke, questioning whether Aki was your friend.  

"You think? Hija, what is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, they were a bit rude when I first met them, but they're starting to be nicer now." you sigh.

"They?... is this a boy y/n?" your mother teased.

"Ugh mom, why does that matter..." you scoffed.

"Oh so is it girl? You know I don't mind sweety. Maybe, you'll find a lover there."

"No mom it's not a girl, and I have no intention of finding a 'lover'" you say, stretching out the word lover. "I will only have friends here, by the way, have you received my postcard?"

You heard your mom laugh, "Well, I just want you to be safe with whomever you meet. Hm, maybe I can get a grandkid-"

"Okay mom please stop embarrassing me." you sigh, interrupting your mom, "What about the postcard mom, did you get it?"

"Yes I got it, hope I get more!" your mom squealed, "I miss you y/n..."

"I miss you too mom," you smiled, "Well I'll call you later, I got to water my plants."

"Okay y/n, I love you! Talk to you soon, be safe, and have fun!"

"Love you too, bye mom." you hung up the phone. You were watering your plants when you got a call from Aki. Expecting it to be an emergency, you pick it up right away.

"Hey, Hayakawa, is everything alright? You normally don't call me on the weekends... or at all actually," you spoke with a concerned tone. 

"No... I can't deal with Power and Denji, please come. I'm not sure how much longer I can handle them."

"Well, I don't know where you live... Also, why are you calling me to handle your fiends, hmmm." you joked. 

"You're the only person with the heart to help me out with them. I'll give you my address, thank you y/n." Aki hung up immediately after giving his address to you. You didn't have enough time to respond to him, but regardless you still head to his place, not like you had anything better to do today.

You arrive at his door, and right away you can hear the commotion inside the Hayakawa household. You knock at the door and a very tired Aki opens it for you. "Please make yourself at home," he grunted. 

You entered and saw the concoction of a toast. "Uhh what is that...'' you state concerned, pointing at the bread with multiple spreads.

"Oh this..." Denji states happily, "It's toast I made, you want to try some?"

"I'm good, I just ate, but thank you for the offer." you ruffled Denji's hair. "Mind if I sit next to you guys, I bought a game we could play."

"I bet I can beat you! Ghaw haha!" Power exclaimed.

"I guess we'll see won't we, name is y/n by the way, in case Hayakawa hasn't mentioned me."

"Don't worry, he talks about you a lot, we know who you are," Denji smirked.

"Stop fucken lying! I don't talk about her as much." Aki yelled annoyed.

You could only laugh, you turn to Denji, ''is he always this angry?" you inquired.