14.2: "Hello, my name is-"

You were a bit late, as you overslept. You were heading to the restaurant where all of division four were going to hang out. Himeno invited you since you told her you were going to be a recruit now. She insisted you join so we could all bond as a team, plus she wanted to see you drunk. You hoped you wouldn't run into Makima, you could handle being around her in a group, but in a setting alone... you would constantly be worried if she had something else to pull from her sleeve. Of course, you wouldn't let her sense that; that would give her something else to use as leverage. You finally made it to the front door, you took off your shoes and coat, and heard the commotion that was coming from Denji, Himeno, and many other faces you have yet to recognize. You walk over to the table and announce your presence.

"Hey everyone," you announced.

"Hey..." Aki smiled.

"Y/n!" Himeno shouted, waving her hands.

"Sit next to me y/n! I wanna play games with you." Power rose, giving you space to sit at the end of the table next to a man with glasses and two scars across his face.

You head towards the end of the table, sit next to Power, and start introducing yourself to your tablemates for the next few hours. Aki watched you from afar, he was a bit disappointed you weren't seated next to him, but he knew you wanted to make new friends and probably wanted to be as far from Makima to avoid the topic of your change of position. Himeno noticed Aki staring at you as well, however she needed him focused so they could find out about Denji's secret.

"Hello, my name is L/n F/n. I'm a recruit for the division. I'm excited to meet everyone." You smiled, sitting in between the man with glasses and two scars on his face and Power.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Madoka. The guy in front of you is Fushi and considering the fiend invited you here, you know her." Madoka spoke contently.

"Yeh, I know Power, I beat her in a game of Tic Tac Toe," you smirked, teasing Power to get her riled up.

"Not true, you peasant!! You're lying, I beat you! No one could possibly beat me, a weak human even less." Power huffed.

"Hm, I don't know... let's ask Denji." you cooed. 

Madoka laughed at the interaction between Power and you. Almost seemed as if you were some senior their younger mentee. Before you could call Denji, you were interrupted by a man who announced, "This is your welcome party. Newbies, stand up and introduce yourselves. State your name, age, and the devil you're contracted with."

"Don't state the devil you're contracted within public places. You should only reveal it to people you can trust." Aki states.

The same guy who made the introductions looked at Aki angrily and said, "You've always got a stick up your ass."

Himeno all giggly, "Aww it's fine! It'll be fiiine. Scuse meee! One draft beer and edamame!"

You face Madoka, "Hmm what do you recommend I get Madoka, I haven't been here before so I'm not sure what to order."

Madoka pondered, "Well, I ordered some desserts for the table, but we can share those for a meal tho-"

He was interrupted by Aki, "Y/n, they have gyoza here if you want to order some" he smiled.

You smiled back at Aki, Madoka on the other hand was a bit annoyed he got interrupted. "Thank you, Aki; I'll order some of those." You called the waiter over, "Can I have a plate of gyoza with a cup of water please."

You heard Himeno shout from across the table, slurring her words "Whaat, y/nnn you said you would be drinking..."

You chuckled and shook your head, "I suppose I'll get a shot of tequila on the side please."