11: " Fine! I'll go get eaten now."

**Manga spoilers up ahead, not sure how many more warnings I'll keep making for spoilers. 

Kobeni charged straight for Denji, Aki kicked her knife out from her hands. You tackled Kobeni to the floor, holding her back from trying to attack Denji further. The disgusting demon laughed hysterically seeing Kobeni in a frightened state.

Angrily, Himeno summoned the ghost devil. "Oh shut up... Aki, can you end this by swallowing it with your fox.?"

Aki attempts to summon the Fox devil, however, the fox never arrives. "No fox, I had a feeling that would happen. This place is completely cut off from the outside after all..."

"And your fox's body is in Kyoto. All right then, I'll finish this with my ghost." Himeno raised her hand, commanding the ghost to attack the devil and injure it.

"Ow... EE... Ah!..." The multi-face demon started growing.

"Uhh Himeno you might want to stop that," you plead "it's getting bigger."

"Aw crap!" Himeno screamed, frustrated that she was unable to eliminate the devil.

"It's no use... this is not my real body... My heart is not here, this is inside my stomach... My weak point is not on the eighth floor. Making a contract with me is the only way out."

You were getting nervous, realizing the direness of the situation. Do we really have to make a contract with this vile thing? You look around, you notice everyone is anxious about what to do next. You don't want Denji to be killed for the promised safety of everyone else, there has to be some kind of motive for desiring Denji's heart.

"Whatever! Even if they kill me, you're not gonna let them out anyways!" Denji exclaimed, suspicious of the devil's demands.

Himeno turned to Denji, "No it will, The devil calls it a contract. When devils use it, the word contract has a lot of power. If one party honors the contract, the other party has to honor it as well. When you don't hold up your end of the deal, you die."

Denji sighed in disbelief.

"It's true, if we kill you, we can get out of this hotel." you sigh discontentedly. You didn't want to get to this point, you were determined to let Denji live.

"Miss Himeno, we should kill him..." Aria spoke "We can kill him now and come up with a counterplan after we get out. At this rate, we'll all starve to death right here in this hotel room.

Devil hunters making contracts with devils is legal! The wisest course of action is to accept the devil's contract!"

You were furious at his foolish suggestion, "Absolutely not! We are not killing Denji just to save our asses, better come up with a better plan." you huffed.

Aki saw how irritated you were getting, he knew you saw Denji as a brother, so he understood your frustrations. However, he had other motives for keeping Denji alive. "The devil wants to kill Denji... Denji's death must benefit the devils somehow. I won't take this contract." he states.

"I won't either." you retort quickly.

Himeno also agrees to not accept the contract.

"I'm on Team Kill Denji!" Power exclaimed proudly.

"Seriously..." Denji was distraught at Power almost immediately suggesting to kill him.

"I have a Nobel prize-winning idea, but I can't reveal it if I can't get out of here. Die for my Nobel prize." Power replied happily.

"Stop lying Power, I know damn well you don't have an idea." you scoffed.

"Fiends and devils can't make a contract with each other. Even if you did Kill Denji, the devil wouldn't be obliged to let you out." Aki uttered "Anyway, we aren't killing Denji. We're devil hunters. We only kill devils."