You Have a Nightmare

Hey guys, I've got over 800 reads!! I know for most of you that's not a lot, but for me that's a whole bunch! Thank you guys so much!
----------------------------------------------------
Steve:

You bolted up screaming, sweat rolling down your face. Your parents have been gone for over a month now, but you have still been having nightmares about that dreadful day. They were killed when Loki attacked New York. You tried to get at him before Thor took him back to Asgard, but Steve wouldn't let you. You were infuriated.

You felt arms wrap around your waist and pull you in. You still screamed.

"Shhh. It's alright, I'm right here. Your alright." You heard Steve's calming voice in your ear.

You broke out of Steve's grasp and threw back the covers and bolted out of bed. "It's not OK!" You yelled. "That idiot Loki got my parents killed, and your saying it's OK?!"

Steve got out of bed and progressed towards you, his arms out. You turned and bolted out of the bedroom door. You slipped your flip flops on, but didn't bother putting a coat on. You opened the front door and ran out. Steve didn't follow you, figuring you needed some time alone.

You ran about a half mile before stopping and turning back. You walked all the way back and opened the door and kicked your flip flops off. Steve was sitting at the table. You just dropped at the front door and broke down crying. You heard Steve come over to you and he wrapped you in a hug. You put your head on his chest and cried.

Once you had fallen asleep against him, he picked you up and carried back to the bed. He put you in the bed and crawled in with you and wrapped his arms around you.

Thor:

You had your back to Thor, who was sleeping peacefully. You started whimpering in your sleep and he heard it instantly and woke up. He started shaking your shoulder.

"Lady Y/N, wake up." He said. You didn't wake up. He shook your shoulder harder this time. "Please wake up."

You bolted up into his arms and started crying. He rocked you back and forth as you cried.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked you. You shook your head. "Do you want some water?" You nodded. He let go of you and got out of the bed. He returned with some water and you took it thankfully.

"Thanks." You say.

"Anything for you." He replied.

You slept in his arms for the rest of the night.

Tony:

You bolted out of bed and ran towards Tony's room. Expecting the door to be open, you ran at full speed. It was closed and you ran into it and fell backwards against the wall. Tony whipped the door open to see you sitting there, tears rolling down your face. He knelt next to you and wiped at your nose. It was bleeding from running into the door. You didn't even notice.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He pulled you off of the ground and rushed you to the bathroom.

"Nightmare." You said.

He held a tissue to your nose and continued to talk to you.

"What about?"

"Well, you went on a mission and never came back." You whimpered.

"Hey now, I'll always come back. I'm Iron Man." He said, pulling the tissue away from your nose. He pulled you into a hug and carried you back to your bedroom, your head rested on his shoulder.

He put you in your bed and covered you up.

He went to leave, but you stopped him. "C-can you stay with me?" You asked nervously. This was the first time he really ever slept with you.

"Sure." He said as he laid down next to you.

Loki:

You jolted awake and silently got out of bed and walked to the balcony. You've had the same nightmare over and over for the past week. You just couldn't get it out of your head, no matter what you did. After Thor told you the story of Loki being stabbed and supposedly dieing, you have the nightmare that he really was killed.

Your H/L hair blew in the wind as you called yourself. You jumped when you felt arms wrap around your waist, and a head rest on your shoulder.

"Same dream?" The voice asked.

"Yeah, Loki, same dream." You muttered. You put your forearms on the railing and put your head in your hands.

"Why don't you come back to bed?" He asked.

"Give me five minutes." You said.

"Five minutes. If you don't come back in five minutes. I'll drag you back to bed." He said into your earn

"I will, don't worry."

After he left, you sighed and closed your eyes to the wind. You replaced the horrid thoughts with happy ones and finally calmed yourself enough to go back to bed.

Clint:

You tossed and turned in the bed. Clint grunted and rolled over to face you. He sat up and put his hand on your shoulder. You were startled out of your dream and your eyes were wide with fear.

"You ok?" He asked. You shook your head and leaned into his chest. He wrapped his arms around you. "Wanna talk about it?" You shook your head again. "I'll be here when your ready to talk about it."

"Thank you." You whispered.

He put his head on yours. You sighed loudly. He laid down with you in his arms and you both fell asleep.

Bruce:

You bolted up and ran to Bruce's room. Tears were streaming down your face as you ran. You opened his door, to find out he wasn't in bed. You instantly knew he was in his lab. You walked down, trying to keep your tears at bay. As you walked through the door, you wiped away more tears and sniffed. Bruce turned around to see you standing in the doorway. He came towards you hurriedly.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked frantically. "Did someone hurt you?"

"Bruce, settle down." You said, not wanting him to get angry. "No one hurt me. I just had a nightmare."

He wrapped you in a hug. Surprised by this, you didn't react quickly. But once you realized what you are doing, you melted into his chest and cried. He rubbed your back.

After a little while, you pulled away. "You gonna be ok now?" He asked you. You nodded.

He led you back up to bed. He kisses your forehead and pulled the blanket up to your chin. He left to go back down to the lab.

Bucky:

Your eyes snap open and you sit up with a gasp. You look around the room and see Bucky look at you with a concerned look on his face. You quickly wrap your arms around his waist and bury your head in his shoulder. When he asked what was wrong you whispered, "Just hold me."