Are You Captain America Now? (Steve x Reader)

This is a request for vibraniumxshield. Enjoy!
------
The day when Steve was gone on a long debriefing meeting was the day that his suit and shield finally got the best of you. You had been wanting to wear his suit and hold his shield for a long while, and the morning you woke up and saw that your husband wasn't in bed, was the perfect time to do what you wanted to do. You jumped out of bed and rushed to where Steve kept his uniform and shield. You picked up the uniform first and put it on, grinning. You put the helmet on last, grinning as you put the strap on your chin. You went and grabbed his shield. "It's all complete!" you said to yourself before running out of your shared room and running around the house, pretending to fight off aliens and bad guys.

"I'm Captain America!" you said, making your voice deep. "God bless America!" you put your foot on the couch, holding the shield up.

You continued to run around the house, impersonating your husband. You jumped over the coffee tables and covered your upper body with the shield, not noticing Steve come in the door and watch you.

"Get down!" you yelled and curled up on the floor, putting the shield over your body like a turtle. "You can't shoot at Captain America!" you yelled.

Steve chuckled quietly and went over to your shield covered body. He lifted up the shield with you still holding onto it. "Are you Captain America now?" he asked, chuckling.

You blushed and let go of the shield, standing up and looked at him. "Uh.....uh about that." you said,  not sure what to say.

"You're pretty good with impersonating me." he chuckled. "You could become the next Captain America." he kissed your cheek as he held the shield.

-------

There you are! Another update. vibraniumxshield if you want this lengthened, just let me know!