You Get Hurt part 5 (Tony and Bruce)

Tony:

After you had been taken home from the hospital like a week later, Tony babied you for over a month! You weren't allowed to do anything that you could hurt yourself. It drove you nuts. So one day when he was gone you put on your rollerblades and went off for a while. You just needed to get out of Stark towers because you felt like you were going to die being cooped up there.

When you came back, Tony was home and you nervously took off the rollerblades and walked into Stark towers. Tony was sitting in the couch. He looked worried, but when he saw you, his expression changed from worried to happy to angry.

"What do you think you were doing?!" He yelled.

"Umm, getting out of the house. You've been babying me for over a month, Tony! I'm sick and tired of it. I couldn't stand it any more." You say.

"You could have hurt yourself." His expression changed once again back to worried.

"Tony, please. I wouldn't have hurt myself."

You go to walk past him, but he grabs your arm. " Tony Stark, you let me-" You were cut off as he pulled you in for a kiss.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too. Now can I go change?" You ask.

"Yes."

Bruce:

After you healed enough to be able to up and around, you were taken to Stark Tower to stay with Bruce. You had gotten your own room, even though you wanted one with Bruce. But he wouldn't let you. You didn't know why though. But you did say you were going to cook a big dinner for the two of them. Tony instantly agreed, because Tony is Tony. But Bruce said that you needed to take it easy and rest, but you didn't listen, because you hated laying in the bed while you were on the helicarrier. To you, it was very uncomfortable and you hated it. But after a lot of convincing, you did get to cook that big dinner, and they both enjoyed it.