Arguments and Forgiving (Tony~Request)

This is a request for @voidrogerss. Enjoy!

-------------------------------

*Amelia's POV*

I walked into the Tower, exhausted from yet another long day of work. I worked at one of the busiest places in New York, and I go into work early and come home late. I have good income though, and most of the customers are really nice. Some of them aren't nice, but a good majority of them are, which is the reason I love my job. Not very many people can say that they love their job can they?

I wander into mine and Tony's room. The bed looked like it was occupied, which wasn't something I saw very often when I got home from work. I take a quick shower before flopping on the bed next to Tony, letting out a sigh. He stirred and rolled over, looking at me.

"Hey." he said softly. "Your home late. Again."

"Yeah. I know." I said, yawning. "It happens."

"It happens every night. Why don't you tell your boss to let you come home earlier? I mean, I would like to be able to cuddle with you before I go to sleep."

"You know I have to work Tony. We talked about this, I want some of my own money so I'm not always asking you for something I want. I like to feel independent sometimes."

He sighed. "I know, but can't you get a different job? Somewhere where they won't be keeping you so late? Like McDonalds or something?"

"No Tony. This job gets me good money. I'm not quitting." I said. "And I am NOT working at McDonalds."

"But your always gone!" he said, raising his voice a little, sitting up, which made me sit up as well. "I never see you anymore!"

"Yeah I know, but I need this job." I said. "You don't know what it means to me."

"The hell I don't!" he said. "But I can tell your boss about your past, do you think that he'll keep you on the job! Maybe you'll stay home!" he said. My past had been a thing between you and the team, never letting anyone else know, unless I was their best best friend and I trusted them with my life.

"You wouldn't!" I said, getting up. "You promised me that you wouldn't tell anybody without my permission!"

He got up as well. "You think I wouldn't? All I want is for you to find a different job that doesn't have you out really late! I never see you anymore!"

"I never see you when I do come home!" I said. "Your always with your oh so 'precious suits'! You don't even come to bed most of the time! How do you think I feel?!"

He glared at me and picked up the closest thing to his form, which was a vase. He whipped it at me, making me scream and duck. Tears made their way into my eyes as I stood back up and backed up towards the door slowly. He threw more objects, yelling things at me as tears streamed down my face. I soon stood up straight and wiped me tears, dodging every single object he threw.

"I give up!" I yelled. "I'm done! I thought I loved you!" I ran out of the room, hearing Tony yell a 'I never loved you!' as I ran off. I ran out to my car, getting in and driving off. I didn't even call Clint as I showed up at his house, running up to his front porch and knocking on the door, seeing the TV on in the front room.

Clint came and opened the door. "Amelia? What's wrong? Why are you here and not at the Tower?" he said, seeing my tear stained face, even though my eyes were cold.

"Me and Tony fought. I need to stay here."

He hesitated. "Uh, sure. You can stay here. Where's your stuff?"

"I didn't grab it. Tony was throwing things at me." I crossed my arms. He took my arm gently and led me inside, closing the door then pulled me into a hug, I hugged back instantly. Clint was the one team member that I treated like a brother, and his wife knew it and didn't mind.

"You can stay in the guest bedroom upstairs." he said, leading me upstairs. "I can get your stuff tomorrow." he opened the door, revealing a nicely cleaned room, with a bed that was made and looked like it hadn't been slept in. I walked in and sat on the bed.

"Thank you." I said, looking up at him as he sat down next to me.

"It's no problem. The kids and Laura have missed you, so you'll be a nice surprise for them tomorrow." he smiled softly.

I smiled a bit, knowing I was going to call in for my vacation tomorrow, even though I didn't give my boss a weeks notice. "Thank you again." I said, leaning up and kissing his cheek as he took my hand and gave it a light squeeze and then got up.

"Get some sleep." he said. I nodded as I laid down under the covers as he closed the door. I quickly fell asleep.

***

It's been a couple months since I've been staying with Clint, and it's been great. I've been helping with his kids and it's been a lot of fun. I've went over my vacation time, but my boss hasn't called about firing me yet, so I'm not worrying about it.

I was currently sitting on the couch, watching TV while the kids were at school. I had just sat down with my lunch when there was a knock at the door. I was the only one home at the time, so I got up to get it, putting my food down, grumbling about whoever was at the other side of the door about how they just interrupted my lunch.

I walked to the door and opened it, seeing Tony. I closed the door, but when it didn't close all the way, I looked down to see his foot in the door. "Wait." he said, his voice cracked. Wait, was Tony Stark crying? I opened the door back up. He was standing in front of the door, with tear stained cheeks, his eyes watering. "I'm sorry. I was such a jerk. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I don't know what I was thinking. I know I don't know how much your job means to you. I don't know how you feel when I don't come up from the lab. I really do love you. I shouldn't have threatened to tell your boss about your past. I shouldn't have thrown things at you. What I did was wrong and I regretted it as soon as you left." he walked to his car and took something out of his backseat. I couldn't see what it was.

He came back up to me, something small hugged to his chest. "What is that?" I asked. He held something out to me, which looked like a small fur ball until it uncurled and I saw two black eyes and a black/brown nose. I 'awwed' and I took it from his hands. It was a small Pomeranian puppy. I held it to my chest as it licked my hands. I giggled a bit.

"I'm sorry." he said again. "I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. Will you forgive me?"

I looked up at him, tears in my eyes as I hugged him, making sure not to crush the little pup in my hands. "Of course! I'm sorry too." I said, hugging him tight.

"You don't need to be saying sorry." he said, pulling away and kissing my nose. My nose scrunched up and he giggled. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I kissed him right as Clint pulled up in his car.

"Get a room!" he yelled out the window, making me giggle and pull away.

"This is none of your business, Barton!" Tony yelled, taking your free hand.

"Your damn right it's my business, it's my house!"