Injury~Clint

"Clint, I'm okay." you said, trying to hide your limp. You had just gotten back from a recent mission, and it had ended with you breaking your ankle. Hiding the limp was impossible as you walked slowly to your room.

"No your not." he said

"Yes, I am." you said, slowly walking in and sitting on the bed. "Trust me."

"I can see your limp. It's hard to not see." he said, walking in and sitting next to you on the bed. He carefully lifted both of your legs up onto the bed, gently forcing you to lay down. He pulled off your combat boots as you winced and made a funny noise. "I thought you said you were okay." he muttered.

"I might have lied."

"I thought so." he took off your other boot and then picked you up, taking you down to Bruce so he could fix your ankle properly. You have fixed your own injuries so many times, and none of them had been done right. Luckily Clint had been there and forced you down to see Bruce so he could fix it properly.

You laid your head against his chest as he walked down to Bruce's lab. Bruce looked at the two of you when you walked in, smiling a bit. "Back again? This is the third time this month." he said.

"Yeah yeah yeah." you said. "I gotta keep you busy." you smiled as he chuckled.

"Well you can keep me entertained. But I would appreciate it if it wasn't when you break every bone in your body." he said, patting a table for Clint to set you down on.

You couldn't help but giggle at that. "Sorry not sorry." you saw Clint roll his eyes out of the corner of your eye.

Bruce sighed as he set your ankle into place and put a cast on. He looked at you. "Now I'm trusting you to stay off of this foot." he said, bringing you a pair of crutches and holding them out, nodding when you took them. "You can't be training all the time, which I see you constantly doing when you break your arm or something."

You huffed and crossed your arms over your chest. "I would never!" you said

"Do you want me to have JARVIS bring out the videos?" Clint jumped in.

"No! Because there aren't any!" you said.

"J, bring out those videos." he said as a screen popped up and it showed you training with first a broken arm with your arm in a cast, then another one with a broken leg and then another one with your arm in a sling after you had dislocated your shoulder. You looked down sheepishly.

"Ummm....." you said, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Mmmmhmmm. You just can't listen to directions can you?" Bruce asked. "Clint, I'm assigning you to this one. You have to make sure she doesn't train or walk around without her crutches."

Clint nodded. "Of course I will." he said, smirking at you.

"I don't want a babysitter!" you whined.

"It sounds like it." he said.

You glared at him, taking the crutches and hopping off of the table and then hopping off, grumbling some colorful words as you went. Clint just laughed and followed you after thanking Bruce.