You find out you have superpowers

I'm sorry I haven't updated for sooooo long! I've had school, then I've kinda struggled with this portion, but I've finally finished it! Enjoy!!
----------------------------------------------------
Steve:

You sat at the table, towering over your homework. An essay for college to be exact. It was the most frustrating thing in the whole wide world and you just wanted to burn it to a crisp. You let out a big sigh, and a big ball of fire shot out. It burned your essay. You were startled and got out of your chair quickly. You opened your hands and flames shot out from them.

"Steve!" You yelled.

He came running from down stairs where he was working out and looked you over for injuries.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He asked frantically.

"No.....but you will think this is weird." You said. You opened your hands and flames once again shot out from your hands. He jumped back in shock. He grabbed a stack of papers off of the table and held them in front of you.

"What am I supposed to do with those?" You asked.

"Burn 'em." He says.

"Steve, those my college papers!" You say and rip them from Steve's hands.

"Sorry. Where's the newspaper?" He asked.

"Over there." You point.

He goes and grabs the stack of newspapers and holds them in front of you.

"I don't want to burn you." You say.

"You won't burn me."

You shrugged and burned the paper into little pieces. He laughed as they fell to the ground in ashes.

You lit your right hand and shook it, your whole body erupted into flames. Steve looked at you with fear and surprise in his eyes. You put it out and looked down. You were totally naked. You turned around and covered your chest and ran into your room and slammed the door shut. You quickly changed into different clothes and rushed back out to Steve.

"Sorry." You said nervously to Steve, glancing up at him.

"It's OK. You turned around so fast, I didn't really see anything. You can really run when you notice your naked, though."

He wrapped you into a hug as you laughed. "At least you didn't burn to death. I think the right nickname for you is the Human Torch."

Thor:

"Hold it like this." You say, holding the football. You were trying to teach Thor the basics of football. "And throw it like this." You say. You threw the football and it spun in the air and Thor caught it.

You walk up to him and position his fingers on the football. You show him how to throw it without the football in your hands.

"Now let me go a little ways before you throw it to me." You say as you start walking away. You walked about 10 feet before turning around. "Now just throw it to me softly but just hard enough to get it to me." You say.

He threw the ball. He threw it as lightly as he could, but to you, it was chucking. It spun in the air as it came towards you at an alarming speed. You scream as you put your hands up to block the ball from hitting your face. When you didn't feel any pain, you looked up. There was a force field around you. Thor was running towards you.

"I guess that wasn't soft enough, was it?" He asked shyly.

"No, but did you see that force field around me?" You ask. He nods.