Request~ Parties (Loki)

This is a request for @sparkle123tt . I hope you enjoy it and I'm so sorry it took so long!

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Lillian's POV*

I heard a knock on the door of my bedroom as I sat on the bed reading a book. That's where I spent all of my free time, which was almost all the time. I sigh and put my book down. I was currently living at my sister's house. Which my sister is Jane Foster. Yes the one with the big crush on a certain God. I open the door and look at her.

"What?" I asked, leaning against the door frame.

"You're going to the party at Stark Tower tonight right?" she asked me.

"Uh, no. I didn't plan on it." I said, crossing my arms.

"You need to go!" she whined at me. "It'll be so much fun!"

"For who? You or me?"

"Both of us!" she said, taking my arm and dragging me out of my room. "C'mon, we're going dress shopping!"

"I don't want to go!" I took my arm back from her grip and looked at her. "I have no reason to go to a dumb party held by Tony Stark."

"You're such a loser! C'mon, you need to get out of the house for once, you're always here. Either you go, or you're going to get locked out of the house for a night. It's supposed to be really cold tonight."

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Fine." I said, crossing my arms. "Only this time." I said.

She squealed happily. "Dress shopping!" she grinned, dragging me out to the car and getting into the driver's side, waiting for me to get inside the passenger side.

I sigh again and slowly get in the car, buckling in before she drives off towards the mall. This was going to be a torturous night.

*Skip because I'm too lazy*

The dress shopping took over two hours to complete. I agreed to the first dress, but she didn't think it looked good on me. She made me try on over twenty dresses, and I agreed to every one of them because I just wanted to get out of the mall and get the night over with. She finally settled on one and paid for it. She drove me back to the house and made me go to the bathroom to do my hair. I didn't really care so I just put my hair up in a pony tail, but she instantly rushed me back into the bathroom and did it herself.

"Why are you so against parties?" she asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "Because all people do is get drunk and dance with people and then go off to their rooms and do things I don't want to talk about." I said. "Obviously that's why."

"Not everyone does that."

"Only the majority of the people."

She sighed before she finished my hair and then switched to my makeup, which I refused for her to put on me, but she just forced me to deal with it. This is the exact reason I never go anywhere. I would have to put too much effort into getting ready.

After another hour of fiddling with my hair and makeup, she finally declared me party ready. She threw me a pair of her heels, which I ignored and grabbed a pair of flats. I didn't want to walk in heels for three hours and risk falling and breaking my ankle, which had a pretty high chance.

She dragged me back out to the car like she did before, although she was a bit more careful this time. I got in the car once again and she drove off to Stark Tower, where I knew where I would meet my doom.

I get out and just stand against the car when she parked next to the Tower. She pulled me away from the car.

"You're going to get your dress dirty!" she scolded me. I rolled my eyes for what seemed the thousandth time that night.

She led me inside where everyone seemed to turn and look at me, but instantly went back to talking and drinking with one another. There was a man that I spotted that I instantly recognized. The man I've drooled over ever since New York. Thor's brother. Loki. I tried to stay away from him, knowing I'd make a fool out of myself, but Jane, like always, pushed me over to where he sat. She sat me down and left me there. ALL ALONE. I ordered a drink and glanced over at him, smiling softly when he offered a smile my way.

"You don't look like you want to be here." he said.

"I don't."  I said. "My sister dragged me here. I sit and read too much apparently. And I'm a loser." I said.

"You certainly don't look like a loser." he said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Well that's one." I took my drink into my hand and took a drink out of it. "I'm Lillian by the way."

"I'm sure there's more people that don't think you're a loser." he said. "And I'm Loki."

"I knew that. And yeah right, no one ever has met me to know I'm not a loser." I turn to look at him, but catch him looking at me with care in his eyes. I couldn't stop the blush that came over my cheeks as I turned away again.

He took my chin in his hand gently and turned my face to look at him. He smiled at me. "You look beautiful tonight." he said softly. Wow, that was quick. He was already confessing things to me.

"Uh......uh thanks." I said quickly. 'You look pretty hot yourself.' I thought to myself.

"Why thank you." he said, a soft smirk on his face. I totally forgot he could read minds. I blush even darker and try to hide my face, but he gently pulled my lips to his and connected them.

His lips were so soft. Softer than I ever thought. I slowly kissed back, a small taste of alcohol on his lips. We soon parted for air as I couldn't help but giggle. I had been wanting that for a while.

"That was nice." he said, smiling.

I could only nod. He pulled me back to him again and kissed me once more, which I didn't object. I had only dreamed of this a while back, now it was coming true.

----------------------------------

I know I left out a lot of things that you wanted in your request, but I was getting frustrated and I really wanted to get an update done. If you want anything changed, then PM me and let me know.