Loki x Reader

This is for @goddesskylie . I'm sorry for it taking so long! Enjoy!

-----------

Loki woke up when he heard your baby girl crying in the room next to yours. She was a week old and you had been taking care of her almost non-stop. You didn't mind taking care of her, but you were exhausted, since you got up every night to take care of her. You didn't want Loki to take care of her, feeling it was your responsibility. But this time you didn't wake up, you were so exhausted. Loki smiled to himself as he got up and went into (D/N)'s room and picked her up gently.

"I'm here baby girl." Loki said, rocking her, smiling and kissing her head softly. He hoped that (D/N) would calm down and he wouldn't have to wake you up to have you feed her. He knew that you needed your sleep, so he kept rocking (D/N). 

He sat down in the rocking chair after a couple minutes, continuing to rock her gently, smiling when she calmed down and went back to sleep. He didn't want to put her down, so he held her close to his chest as he laid his head back and closed his eyes. He ended up falling asleep after a while, but he kept holding (D/N) gently, making sure that he didn't drop her. 

You woke up the next morning and saw that Loki wasn't in bed. You figured that he had gotten up to make breakfast, so you got up to check on (D/N). You went into her room and stopped in the doorway when you saw Loki holding your daughter in his arms. You grinned and went to them and took a few pictures of them before putting your phone away and picking (D/N) up from Loki's arms, who stirred slightly. You put her in her crib and then went back to Loki, who's eyes were open. 

"Morning sleeping beauty." You said.

"Morning (Y/N)." he smiled and stood up. "She started crying in the middle of the night. You didn't wake up, so I got up and got her. I fell asleep with her I guess."

"I guess." You giggled. " Thank you though, I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome." he grinned, kissing your cheek. "You needed it." he wrapped his arms around you. 

You grinned and leaned back against him. "I love you." you said, kissing his cheek as well. 

"I love you too." Loki giggled and held you close the rest of the morning, just standing in your daughter's room.