Surprises (Request~Steve)

Here is another request for voidrogerss

-----------------------------------------

You laid on yours and Steve's bed, a Bernese Mountain puppy sitting on your chest, panting a bit. You had just got done taking it for a jog and you were both tired. Steve was on a mission, and you had wanted to surprise him with it. You knew that he had always wanted a pet, but he had never specified what kind of pet, so you got him the dog. You knew he would be happy with it. You sat up, putting the dog in your lap.

"You thirsty boy?" you asked the dog and he barked, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. You giggled, getting up and putting him on the floor to follow at your feet. "I take that as a yes."

You walked out to the kitchen and filled up his water bowl and then set it on the counter to fill up his food bowl. You took both of them in your hands and walked back to your bedroom, setting the bowls on the floor, watching as he ran to the bowls and began eating and drinking. You chuckled and left the room, closing the door so he wouldn't get out and wander the Tower. You went out to the living room and sat on the couch, grabbing the clicker (or remote) and turned on the TV. You turned on (F/TV/S) and smiled as you got comfortable. You soon became tired and laid down on the couch, falling asleep slowly, missing Steve's warm embrace.

You soon woke up to someone coming in and dropping something on the floor. You sat up and saw Steve. He had dropped his duffel bag on the floor and was walking towards you. You smiled and stood up, throwing yourself at him, hugging him tightly and happily. He lifted you up off of the ground slightly and spun you, laughing in your ear.

"I have some good news." he said, putting you down and pulling away.

"What is it?" you asked, totally forgetting about the puppy that was now curled up on your bed sleeping.

"Bucky's coming to the Tower to stay." he smiled. Bucky had came over a few times to visit you and Steve, but had never planned on staying with you because of the rest of the team. He was also afraid that he would hurt everybody if Steve wasn't home to stop him. "I finally persuaded him to come."

You smiled happily. "That's great!" you said, hugging him again. "When's he coming?"

"About a week. He's got to pack up a bit, even though it's not much." he kissed your cheek. "Do you mind if I go take a shower?" he asked.

"I don't mind at all. As long as you come back out to cuddle. I missed your warm cuddles." you said, looking up at him.

"I promise to come back out." he said, smiling.

"Good." you said as you watched him go. You sat back down on the couch, but you soon heard a loud squeal that sounded like Steve's. You stood up, suddenly remembering that the puppy had been in the room. You giggled as he ran out with it in his arms, a big smile on his face.

"Is he ours?" he asked happily.

"Yes. I got him to surprise you. It worked."

"Awww!!" he said, hugging the small puppy close to his chest, careful not to crush him. You smiled as you watched. You had made a good choice. "Have you named him?" You shook your head. " I think I'll name him (Favorite/Boy/Name)!"

"Good choice. Even Bucky'll love it." you said, giggling happily. You took the puppy from Steve, who whined. "Go take a shower. You stink."

"But I wanna take him in the shower with me!" he whined.

"Ew no, Steve." you pushed him to your shared room and closed the door, laughing as he whined loudly.

-----------------------------

I plan to see Civil War this coming weekend! I am so excited and I've had people tell me to bring tissues and honestly that scares me! But I'm gonna suck it up and press on!